Visual Novels Translation Status [05/12/2013]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jinx or no jinx? :/

You started it, so it's a jinx.

Im really Looking Forward to Little Busters! Ecstasy and Have question to Ask, How many rutes are anew before gets complete?

There are 3 new routes + some additional common route stuff. Sasami and Futaki are already translated. Sasami is full edited, and killer just posted the editing progress for Futaki. Saya is just near the beginning for translation.

oh I see, So whish Saya and Futaki gets complete edited, Are Little Busters! Ecstasy complete?

It'll still need to be proofread and there still might be some common route stuff to do, but yeah, it'll mostly be complete after those.. but it'll still be a while.

EDIT: Even after completely translating Saya's route, there might still be ~10k lines to translate.

Edited by desi
Jinx or no jinx? :/

dammit killer ;_;

dammit Chipp i was going to post this -.- oh well i can still quote it for the lazy people :p

I have received word that editing for Shizuku’s route is finally done. That is all. Blah edit: The editor’s started working on Kohaku’s route, and it shouldn’t take anywhere near as long as Shizuku’s route since he’s not swamped with schoolwork anymore. Hopefully we can finish this project up within a couple months. As for an update from the technical side of things, word wrap mostly works, but repacking still kind of messes up some parts of the game. They won’t affect the actual gameplay, but trying to access CG mode and replay mode will crash the game. If anyone wants to help out, please contact us.
Edited by udizzle