Visual Novels Translation Status [05/19/2013]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant literally tools to translate from Japanese to English

I'm pretty sure that you need for different games also different tools which means that it'd helpful to give us some more informations. Although I highly doubt that this is the right place for asking such questions, it's probably better to ask an excisting translation team.

LULZ you dont want to start with a simpler VN , you want to translate narcissu. idonteven.

Lemme ask you something : Im not trying to attack you or anything , im just curious , do you even know japanese? and if you do , are you fluent at it? because just the other day you were asking for translation progresses on aroduc VNs , like really bad. OR do you mean that you want machine translators like TA or Atlas? because i'd believe more in that possibility.

Edited by iLoveTsundere
I'm not a he I'm a girl. I know I'm not that good in English but I'm trying to get better at it, but it's not that easy.

Not to be mean or anything, but try talking "good" English if you are speaking of doing so(edited your post). Not that it matters in a forum, but people will always flame you about it if you don't correct yourself.

Edited by Otamegane
yes I know and you whas not mean at all Otamegane, Whish anime is your picture take from?

She's Shirai Kuroko from To Aru majutsu no index/to aru kagaku no railgun

Taken directly from railgun though

oh thats anime so good out, im going to try to watch that anime and thank you for your answer otamegane and for answer the main question im not good in japansk, I cant understand japansk at all