Visual Novels Translation Status [05/19/2013]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously don't keep up with all these translations very well :p let's see...

Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji - Fully translated, 1 route of editing and technical problems remain

This one for example. Never heard of it before, never looked it up, yet it's pretty much finished right? It looks decent enough too.

Pure Pure The Story of Ears and Tails - 98.14% translated, 77.26% edited

Same with this. Not much to say about it though.

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru - 25825/31028 (83.23%) lines translated 17678/31028 (56.97%) lines edited.

Ditto. Typical romance slice-of-life comedy/drama, or that's what it looks like anyway.

Akatsuki no Goei - translation resumed, 7723 lines translated, 3/157 files edited

Nice that they're resuming the translation! Liking the art.

Cross Channel - New translation complete, Edited 251/268 scripts, Finalized 120/268 scripts

Quite happy about this, yea. I haven't read Cross Channel yet so I'll be able to use this improved translation once I get to it, just like some other peeps here.

Other than that though... Well I/O is getting some progress which is very nice. Rance 5D is already at 84% even though it's been announced as a new project - cool. Little Busters EX - still got a fair way to go as far as I know... looking forward to it in any case.

"Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny ~Impregnated by Lusty Tentacles at the Ends of Oblivion~" - ... no comment.

Edited by Harlequin
He will, just probably not right after. Probably needs a (well-deserved) break. Also, the third VN in the trilogy is out in a few days, so he'll definitely be playing that.

I've asked if he'll translate the trilogy and I fail to remember who (I think it was him or someone from the staff) assured me that he/they indeed will translate them.

Announcement: Visual Novel Sengoku no Kuroyuri ~Futanari Hime to Reizoku no Shoujo~ English Translation by Thompson Christian School Translating Club

New project announced. Like the title says, this is a futanari VN featuring a futanari protag. Now that's something I don't get to see everyday. :rolleyes: And wth, this team name looks weird....

He will, just probably not right after. Probably needs a (well-deserved) break. Also, the third VN in the trilogy is out in a few days, so he'll definitely be playing that.

Think I've read that he wants to do some small VN before doing Meikyuu.

Announcement: Visual Novel Sengoku no Kuroyuri ~Futanari Hime to Reizoku no Shoujo~ English Translation by Thompson Christian School Translating Club

New project announced. Like the title says, this is a futanari VN featuring a futanari protag. Now that's something I don't get to see everyday. :rolleyes: And wth, this team name looks weird....

So what are the odds that someone gets expelled over this?

that ones is rare indeed, a futa protag.. hope that story will be eye-catching.. pffttt... xD

Oh, @AnimeBoston is this weekend? Looks like we'll be announcing more than just the release of #OrionHeart this Friday!

And even better--our upcoming announcement involves a brand-new company too!

Woo new Yuri vns. Also it seems they've been talking about translating the sequel too, plus they're considering translating Otome Crisis (Rance in a girl form if I understand correctly) and/or Limit Panic (Yuri and yandere delicious)

You joke, but I would love more Lilith games. If you're going to translate Nukige, go for the best.

Sadly, Lilith/Black Lilith/Lilith Mist, etc. are one of the last companies you'll see giving licenses to anyone in the west.

Edited by killerinsidee