Visual Novels Translation Status [06/02/2013]

Seems MGQ part 3 is twice as long as any one installment.

Don't forget that lines doesn't exactly mean sentences. At least 70-80% of that is coding. The scripts are pretty easy to extract and the coding is self-explanatory if you're experienced with programming.

Maybe I'll go through MGQ 1+2 again since I played it last December.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several people asked about it on their twitter but I don't think that you can expect anything till they'll release all of their Nitroplus lineup.

Guess it's a big fat Soon™ unless they start hiring more people like Aroduc.

This makes me pretty sad because I like most if not all of their Nitroplus visual novel.

Seems MGQ part 3 is twice as long as any one installment.

Don't forget that lines doesn't exactly mean sentences. At least 70-80% of that is coding. The scripts are pretty easy to extract and the coding is self-explanatory if you're experienced with programming.

Maybe I'll go through MGQ 1+2 again since I played it last December.

I just hope I can get my Records and Monsterpedia info to transfer over this time.

I completely couldn't do that with part 2 and had to start from scratch.

Doddler said the Grisaia release will probably be at the end of this month.

Patience.

>.>

I just hope I can get my Records and Monsterpedia info to transfer over this time.

I completely couldn't do that with part 2 and had to start from scratch.

thats really weird because i can transfer MGQ to MGQ2 without any problem

update from Staircase Subs on Dracu Riot

This is just a little post to explain what’s been going on at Staircase. Firstly, Azusa’s route is now complete. It’s funny because Elina almost seems tame compared to Rio and Azusa… But anyway, that’s not relevant. The bonus route will be next, followed by Miu’s route.

Winter Confetti: June Update

Updates regarding Air and Brighter Than Dawning Blue

Air common is now 100% translated.

Why, it means I’ve finally started translating AIR myself! The stats page will now be updated regularly (i.e. whenever I finish a file), and I’ll be tweaking this blog to give it a project page and whatnot later in the week. I’m doing Minagi’s route next, and in an ideal world I’ll release a partial after all of Dream is translated

As for Yoake: we’re currently waiting on Erengy’s image edits and a few technical issues before we can release the long awaited partial patch. Apologies again to everyone who’s been waiting for it all this time - hopefully things will cool down in Erengy’s life and he will have the time to make the final adjustments.
Edited by desi
As for Yoake: we’re currently waiting on Erengy’s image edits and a few technical issues before we can release the long awaited partial patch. Apologies again to everyone who’s been waiting for it all this time - hopefully things will cool down in Erengy’s life and he will have the time to make the final adjustments.

These are great news.

Found a lucia pic while lurking the interwebz for Rewrite wallpapers. Since I have no memory of this one on the original Rewrite, must be from Harvest Festa.

Anyway, HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=Rewrite Harvest Festa Lucia Pic]http://i.imgur.com/BKhhBN8.jpg

Edited by Ryu

Too bad that I'm not into big boobs.

Btw, the only reason why I'm looking foward to the fandisc is Kotori's route because it's supposed to be very good and I'll finally get some lovey-dovey scenes. Fuck yeah.

Edited by OneManArmy

B-b-b-but, there are [spoiler= Rewrite Harveat Festa Lucia Pic]two of them. o.O Who's the other one?

Like ILoveTsundere said on the shoutbox.

Pink background = Kotarou's perverted imagination or maybe he's dreaming lulz.

Found a lucia pic while lurking the interwebz for Rewrite wallpapers. Since I have no memory of this one on the original Rewrite, must be from Harvest Festa.

Anyway, HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=Rewrite Harvest Festa Lucia Pic]http://i.imgur.com/BKhhBN8.jpg

[spoiler= lucia pic (?)]

---AKARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/gNfL4Vr.jpg

Come on ixrec, finish comu and give my

futago route!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winter Confetti: June Update

Updates regarding Air and Brighter Than Dawning Blue

Air common is now 100% translated.

GAO GAO!!!

Edited by alexismaster
I'm fucking going insane!!!!!!