Visual Novels Translation Status [07/07/2013]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you missed the news about Eustia. I'm terribly sorry to inform you, but Eustia is, well, it's dead.

The next time when it will show progress again is when Ixrec picks it up, but that's not going to happen anytime soon™, sadly. :"(

yeah, well eustia is like we all know that is dead but we still hear rumors here and there, but actualy nobody really knows anything or if they do the majority don't believe it, the thing is that i played the game about 1.5 - 2 years ago and it's still not even close to be translated, we may argue whether it's a dead one or a zombie, but i think, for know, it's dead for good, probably the reason why i want to play the game it's because it was my first VN downloaded from heck knows where and there was not specified that it's just partially translated or maybe i just mist this very important information.

Oh, ok. thanks for the info.

yeah,both Shiny Days and Summer Days are the same story,except that Shiny Days has upgraded animation,more scenes and routes,and none of the bugs that plagued Summer Days,making it completely irrelevant to play now that we have Shiny Days.Too bad that JAST will likely do something about Kokoro's scenes for obvious reasons,and I find it difficult that a fan-patch will be able to restore it since it involves videos and not text or CGs.But at least it's better than what happened to If My Heart Had Wings.And hey,they got Shiny Days when we thought they wouldn't because of Kokoro,I'm sure Cross Days will eventually be picked up and then the whole School Days series will have been translated!that will be nice.

I guess. I don't know who Ixrec's source is, but it's not ZeroBlade, SlashZero, myself, or Flourite, because we're all working on it.

I hate speaking against Ixrec, but it's how it is. Kind of sucks that he doesn't trust me even thoguh I'm on the team and I'm making active commits, though =/

Souce: Link.

After Linktriforce007 VS moogy in IRC over Akagoei edit wars in VNDB, perhaps there will be a Linktriforce007 VS Ixrec over Eustia project? lol This is certainly amusing.

Anyone knows what's the current status of Grisaia?

Just the Makina route left to edit now.. after that it'll be done with the editing stage. Herkz said he was finished with Yumiko just a bit ago.

Edited by desi
i hope its dead

^I hope YOU'RE dead. Nice try loppez. Your flamebaits are getting old.

Yeah, he's really been letting his side down recently. If you're going to flamebait, try to make it either less obvious or more enticing. I mean, anyone can see through that one...

Also...Grisaia's nearly there

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod

Regarding Eustia's project status:

Linktriforce007 told us it was dead, so I’m equally confused.

I guess it recently came back to life? It’s better for the community if it is, though, as it means more games for everyone in the long run.

Source: Link

Now I am confused too, but exactly wth is going on here?That guy is the one who told Ixrec it was dead? But he denied ever doing that in VNTL, and claim Ixrec doesn't trust him, so..? o.O :confused:

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

I`m really anxious about this. From one side translated Daiteikoku is something that I could sell my brother for, but from another there`s this incredibly huge chance of it being abandoned in middle which would result in shattering of my fragile heart, especially that the guy translating it said:

This is my first time translating

Daiteikoku project came back to life... in one form or another.

Lol I tried editing that message to see if it was possible for random people to edit it because the message sorta sounded as if the guy who took over the translation hadn't contacted the other guys about it and I got a huge pink message saying "CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING BANNED, IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD REASON NOT TO THEN TELL MOOGY ON IRC" lol.

How'd the other Grisaia editor finish way ahead of herkz then?

First editor started after the translation was done. Second editor started after first editor.