Visual Novels Translation Status [07/07/2013]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daiteikoku project came back to life... in one form or another.

No, no, do not start from scratch. The game is 100K lines long. 35% of that was already done for you. You're gonna burn out man.

Well i can understand why pun-kun stalled Majikoi S. Maru-san route is simple disappointment (1 big fat H-scene, hope they will fix it in Majikoi A-3), Majikoi after routes sux as well.

I will only hope for full translation Shuukaku no Juunigatsu ~Fuyu~, and after that i think pun-kun will be the second yandere.

Does anybody know any news about the World End Economica Episode 1 Patch that was supposed to come out on the 4th?

Mangagamer said that they'll release a patch but I don't remember ever being mentioned that it would be released on the 4th of July. According to the site:

*Please note that this release currently uses a Japanese UI. A patch to correct this and other minor errors is planned to be released in July.

Also, check link

Does anybody know any news about the World End Economica Episode 1 Patch that was supposed to come out on the 4th?

Mangagamer said that they'll release a patch but I don't remember ever being mentioned that it would be released on the 4th of July.

What was released on 4th of July is the English & French version by Kawa Soft, I believe.

Random updates

Restoration at 97%.. probably will be 100 shortly after this post.

Makina route edit for Grisaia at 13%

This reminds me Desi. What happened to our plan to play MoeNovel's version of Konosora?

Edited by OneManArmy

MGQ3 translation is at 33% now, partial patch might be released late next week

City: 2554/15603

Story: 11192/27500

Battle: 30061/88600

Encyclopedia: 17/103

Total: 43824/131806 (33.2%)

As referenced before, July is still a busy month for me, especially the first portion of it. But I’ve pretty much just hit the 1/3 completed milestone, and still going strong! Right now I’m aiming to have the first patch released on Thursday or Friday of next week, barring anything coming up in personal or work life that will interfere. It should be around 37% of the game for that patch.

MGQ3 1/3 Point | RogueTranslations

Restoration is done with the patch expected to be up for download within 12 hours.

Sorry Big Mistake! its the pre-release candidate that is coming out 2molo, not the final release. the final is still scheduled for the 14th

from Twitter.