New Fate/Stay Night anime - Possibly an adaptation of the Heaven's Feel route

Ufotable is producing a new Fate/Stay Night anime.

ufotable to Produce New Fate/stay night Project - News - Anime News Network

Since both Fate and Unlimited Blade Works were already adapted into anime, it's highly likely that they are working on the last route in Fate/Stay Night. Another reason is that recently Ufotable likes to produce animes with dark themes and Heaven's Feel fit right into that category.

I've got to say that after what they did with Fate/Zero, an adaptation of Heaven's Feel by Ufotable is going to be something that's going to be on the 'Animes that you must watch' list.

Edited by Whitetragedy

well i jus hope it is what it seems to be (f/sn , heavens feel route) , i pray it would not be a re-make of the "fate" route or "UBW".

that said ,really looking forward to this new project gona have high hopes for it (HF ROUTE PLZ)

• 2 months later...

Yep, HF is awesome. I really hope it's an HF adaptation. The opening song is so cool~

That said, I wouldn't mind a UBW adaptation as well. The movie didn't make justice to the route, and I have no comments about what the anime did, mixing Fate and UBW.

I wouldn't like an adaptation of the Fate route, though. Whereas HF would be awesome and UBW would be very good, I think Fate only has enough potential for a "good" if done right. That would be such a waste, considering the awesome job they did with Fate Zero.

Oh well, I'll keep close watch about how this is going to unfold. Since FZ was so great, I have high expectations for this one as well~

• 3 months later...

No idea what to make of that PV, it feels fan-made. Almost everything seems to be from the PSP game with some shots from Fate/Zero. Then at the end there are three still shots of ufotable fsn *shrug*.

The big question is: Will they be faithful to whatever route they choose to go with? I remember in Fate/Zero there were certain parts which relates to every route and that was kind of annoying.

Anyway, will look into this again in 2-3 years (if still interested) as that's how long it will probably take for the whole series to be finished. Good quality takes time.

No idea what to make of that PV, it feels fan-made. Almost everything seems to be from the PSP game with some shots from Fate/Zero. Then at the end there are three still shots of ufotable fsn *shrug*.

The big question is: Will they be faithful to whatever route they choose to go with? I remember in Fate/Zero there were certain parts which relates to every route and that was kind of annoying.

Anyway, will look into this again in 2-3 years (if still interested) as that's how long it will probably take for the whole series to be finished. Good quality takes time.

It's because most of it is from the vita version. The only new shots are indeed towards the end, probably because this is more of a teaser than a trailer.

Also, I'm sure you meant Fate/Stay Night? Since Fate/Zero does not have routes. Studio Deen is known to fuck up just about every anime based on a VN, so I trust ufotable a lot more. They also usually don't tease PVs for anime that will be done in 3 years. Just a guess, but I'm assuming it'll start airing in Fall.

Edited by desi

There are parts of every route in fsn which explains what happened in the previous war, and sometimes those explanations (on the same events) differ depending on the route. The events that happen in zero sometimes occur along with the explanations provided in each route from fsn, I found that annoying. It gives me a sign they won't exactly be faithful to the VN. Or perhaps it was a mistranslation?

Oh well, either way, if they go with HF, things will be quite messy XD.

It may start airing in Fall but who knows how long it will take (assuming 25 or so eps) for the final eps to air and BD to come out.

I have been thinking...

heroic spirits are beings that accomplished great achievements such as saving the world and, after their death, became the object of worship and lore, in the case of avenger it doesn't has to accomplish any achievement as long as the people on his era think about him as something more important than humans, in other words they created a god on their own and that was the sole requeriment for avenger to become a heroic spirit

So that means Chuck Norris will become a heroic spirit when he dies? oh boy i'm gonna try to get his hat to summon him on the next war

i know that, i was just refering to that doujin where shiro ask that if assasin is a hero born from tales e could summon goku, then saber and lancer tell him that no hero from a manga can defeat them and then when they see a scene were the kamehameha leaves the planet they bow to the manga admiting defeat

fate/zero=awesome

unlimited dildo works=fair

fate/stay night = worse orgy in the history of eunuch HIV infested trannys ever.....

looking forward to ananime,an ACTUAL anime,after 2 years of a dry spell im hoping i can finally watch an anime....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So pretty. I have faith in ufotable. And I'm actually glad it's going to be straight up HF (and UBW), and not some mixture/original/whatever... although I think I would've preferred HF to be the full series instead. Well whatever, it'll be great.

In the YT comments on that HF preview, someone suggests that maybe there'll be more than one movie for it. That would be ideal I think.

In the YT comments on that HF preview, someone suggests that maybe there'll be more than one movie for it. That would be ideal I think.

they have to make more than one or its going to look worse than UBW: the movie, with all the plot points that HF explains