Visual Novels Translation Status [09/15/13]

You joking right?

Yes I'm asking the same thing, they must joking

My lord, some certain trap-loving people just don't feel like resting till the VNTS is a pile of shit again ;)

No, I'm not joking, the games are fucking bad and there's nothing else to say.

And the reason I hate Dracu-crap so much is because of that stupid red-haired girl and her stupid voice actress, such a lame excuse of a seiyuu should've just stayed home and starve to death due to her uselessness and horrible voice. Die Taguchi Hiroko, just FUCKING D-I-E.

Edited by Ryu
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the reason I hate Dracu-crap so much is because of that stupid red-haired girl and her stupid voice actress, such a lame excuse of a seiyuu should've just stayed home and starve to death due to her uselessness and horrible voice. Die Taguchi Hiroko, just FUCKING D-I-E.

Yea i hope Sumika's seiyuu dies as well because....

Oh wait , goddesses cant die.

well , piss.

Seiyuu definetly needs to die though

Let's die all together then~ \o/

there is so much love going on right now <_>

there is so much love going on right now <_>

I know right? I thought we were done arguing over Dracu-Riot and Insem being a dickhead LAST week. WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THIS. THE CONVERSATION WAS OVER A WEEK AGO.

On another note, I honestly think everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and to not get gang-raped for having one...

What is wrong with Comyu and Dracu-Riot? I think these is awasome Games, i dont think anything wrong with Comyu and Dracu-Riot and I'm looking forward to Comyu and i be sad When Dracu-Riot got stalled

You joking right?

You guys really are that naive aren't cha?

I know right? I thought we were done arguing over Dracu-Riot and Insem being a dickhead LAST week. WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THIS. THE CONVERSATION WAS OVER A WEEK AGO. On another note, I honestly think everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and to not get gang-raped for having one...

You clearly haven't been here long enough to understand so hush. never state your opinion here. The Clannad dub was awesome! \o/

I/O is fully translated, which is great.

And the terrible human being that was doing a terrible job of translating Dracu-riot! is gone, so that's also great.

I'm still waiting on the Dies irae project that will never happen. Ever.

No, I'm not joking, the games are fucking bad and there's nothing else to say.

Curious. Is she particularly bad on that game or just over all? Played a few that she did the voice acting for. Didn't notice anything particularly bad about her. Have not played/seen Dracu though.

Also I think I've seen some anime that's got her in it.(iirc ef:tale was one I forgot the others) Didn't notice anything strange. Sounded like other seiyuu to me.(Not that I paid an excess amount of attention to that area anyway. . .)

Edited by Mashi
If it isn't that obvious already, I will spell it out for you guys.

[spoiler=Seiyuu][They are obviously fooling around and why are you people taking it so seriously is beyond me. lol

http://i.imgur.com/fB19z.gif

ffffs. Should have known.

[spoiler=Seiyuu][They are obviously fooling around and why are you people taking it so seriously is beyond me. lol

I wonder if people took me too seriously because I usually never joined trolling or flamewars before and did today or because of my houzuki avatar. Don't worry guys, It was all a joke, me, yachi and gerard wanted to test your reactions if we attacked the 2 most anticipated VNs of the thread after the Majikoi vs Dracu-Riot! shitstorm lol.

Won't happen again, I will go back as your serious VN news guy with badass emperor wakamoto avatar.

Ontopic, finished all Eroge! routes.

For a nukige it was pretty damn good, that if you don't mind the disgusting nipples, the scat and the glossy sparkly art is a love or hate thing, I liked it, specially because the OVA cockblocked me on Nene's scenes and finally got them on this game.

Cheers on MangaGamer for this one, 1 or 2 years more and hopefully we will see more story-oriented games from their part.....................................yeah, right.

P.S: I

Edited by Ryu

Hahaha there got me to believe at there mean what there said, there scared me, but it's okay now and I forgive there for joking but overal I think it was litte funny to and I'm very happy to hear at there didnt mean what there said

Be quiet Wolf, Grisaia is tottaly awasome game to play, I'm playing Grisaia and i love the game very much and I love Amane very much, she is my favorite characther and I'm looking forward to sequel Of Grisaia very much and i hope dont get dropped or stalled

http://i.imgur.com/37birVR.jpg

KKK translation where? :*(

DI translation should come first in all it's chuunibyouness

specially because the OVA cockblocked me on Nene's scenes and finally got them on this game.

The third one is coming in October!

http://www.call-it-anything.net/product/eroge02/eroge02_sonononene_b.jpg

But this time it will be about Momoka (#^ω^)

Ontopic, finished all Eroge! routes.

For a nukige it was pretty damn good, that if you don't mind the disgusting nipples, the scat and the glossy sparkly art is a love or hate thing, I liked it, specially because the OVA cockblocked me on Nene's scenes and finally got them on this game.

The Eroge! menu seems to include an option to block the scat stuff. I've yet to check if it's effective, since I'm halfway with the first route of the tsundere artist, but if it works, I'm thankful for its existence and wish more nukiges had it.

Btw, is there any new information on Aiyoku no Eustia ? Last one we had was like 9 months ago them mentioning being at 5% on Eris route/2 chapter. Anyone asked on their iirc or something ?

There was something about it a few months back. Ixrec said it was a translation candidate for him after he finished it since he said the project was dead. But the editor said the project isn't dead, even though progress isn't being posted.. so who knows.

There was something about it a few months back. Ixrec said it was a translation candidate for him after he finished it since he said the project was dead. But the editor said the project isn't dead, even though progress isn't being posted.. so who knows.

Smells like a bullsh!t.

Edited by Bananoman
for lulz