Visual Novels Translation Status [09/22/2013]

So as it turns out, progress on this is actually being made (!?) and editing is complete. I believe all of the technical issues have also been fixed, and now it’s just waiting on some final QC. Seriously, I am as surprised as you are. Apparently there is no ETA on release date because our QCers have lives? What? Well, whatever. It’ll be out eventually… I hope.

And now a message from Blah: [14:11:47] special thanks to esperknight for reworking his tools and no thanks to the three people who offered to help and then disappeared

The truth is that he will realese common route and will retire...

be a man! start learning japanese. do something. 45 min per day, it is not a big deal.

i haven't seen good online course in english though.

How to read Visual Novels in Japanese in 2 years time (step by step guide) ― learn to read through VN or anime | Visual Novel Aer

This may help with learning Japanese especially Tae Kim's Guide. The "Heisig Remembering Kanji 1" may work depending on the person.

Also Aaeru didn't really write all the steps. People submitted stuff.

be a man! start learning japanese. do something. 45 min per day, it is not a big deal.

People are too lazy, or too stupid to do that,

I'm both ._.

How to read Visual Novels in Japanese in 2 years time (step by step guide) ― learn to read through VN or anime | Visual Novel Aer

This may help with learning Japanese especially Tae Kim's Guide. The "Heisig Remembering Kanji 1" may work depending on the person.

Also Aaeru didn't really write all the steps. People submitted stuff.

Or you can use Ixrec's Guide

Edited by alexismaster
My english sucks