The Seven stages of Eroge Visual Novels and Hentai Games for so called moral people

The Seven stages of Eroge Visual Novels and Hentai Games for so called moral people who have too much time on their hands and/or need to get laid.

Stage 1: Disgust

You are disgusted by these things and those that play them

Stage 2: Campaigning against them

You try to get people you know and possibly the community to stop doing these perverted things and condemn it

Stage 3: Seeing them

You try these things, playing through one to understand it's hold on people so you can better attack it.

Stage 4: Corruption

A part of you likes what you have participated in and so the seed of corruption is planted

Stage 5: Struggling

You struggle against the corruption and deny that you like this perversion

Stage 6: Fall

You have fallen to the forces that are stronger than you.

Stage 7: Congratulations

You are now one of us, congratulations. Welcome to our family.

Edited by floral

"moral people" aka "close minded people". Unfortunately, most would never get to stage 3. Too dogmatic with their views, they will never try the new thing unless they are pestered by close friends or companions. These people don't see the world through their views, their views is the world itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I CALL NOOB. as an advanced elite fapper i will add extra stages as i feel the OP has not gone through these stages yet.example members are in brackets.

stage 8 : reversion --- you revert back to a normal person as you find VNs boring and fall sleep after reading more than 2-3 lines on a computer. (ivan)

stage 9- re-inoculation --- you read a VN once in a while, like a pigeon that takes a taste out of cow dung to see if it tastes like it smells (ultimecea)

stage 10- total recall -- you now get absorbed back into the VN dimension , alas real life does not allow you to do that,but you still lurk here an tither (exilson )

stage 11 - mesmerization -- you are now dissolved in anime again as well as VNs... (yachi)

stage 12 - rude awakening -- real life sucks you back out ,aaaaaaaand its monday...time to work like a bumble bee.

(switch, nobu, avenger ..a.k.a the three sages of mount.troll)

now these stages are NOT linear but more like a dynamic relationship in which you can go through each stage more than once

I CALL NOOB. as an advanced elite fapper i will add extra stages as i feel the OP has not gone through these stages yet.example members are in brackets.

stage 8 : reversion --- you revert back to a normal person as you find VNs boring and fall sleep after reading more than 2-3 lines on a computer. (ivan)

stage 9- re-inoculation --- you read a VN once in a while, like a pigeon that takes a taste out of cow dung to see if it tastes like it smells (ultimecea)

stage 10- total recall -- you now get absorbed back into the VN dimension , alas real life does not allow you to do that,but you still lurk here an tither (exilson )

stage 11 - mesmerization -- you are now dissolved in anime again as well as VNs... (yachi)

stage 12 - rude awakening -- real life sucks you back out ,aaaaaaaand its monday...time to work like a bumble bee.

(switch, nobu, avenger ..a.k.a the three sages of mount.troll)

now these stages are NOT linear but more like a dynamic relationship in which you can go through each stage more than once

Switch did it again...

dentist became an eroge-gamer psychologist... XD

• 1 month later...