Visual Novels Translation Status [12/29/2013]

There's a new Higurashi game being worked on!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Yirba/status/417852461261418496/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Yirba/status/417853231952191488/photo/1

With a new character! Wonder what they're like.

@Fuji_fruit I asked Ryukishi07 about it. From what I could make out with my limited Japanese skills is that it’s something kinda separate… from Higurashi as we know it, but it takes place in the same universe.

- Yirba

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they're compilation of stories, probably from MLA Chronicles series, ported to PS3 console.

yep. this is what you can read there. but you can't :) hue hue hue.

Too bad your alleged ability to read Japanese does not equate your worth as a human being. Go get a life this 2014. Happy New Year loppez. :D
Saying he has any worth as a human being is, frankly, quite insulting. This is coming from a misanthropist so that should tell you something.

Nice to see Osadai's FD has entered editing hell. It's jast going to take another quarter of a century to be released. Needs more Ell.

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia- 98.8% translated, script 73.9% validated

validated???

they're really sweeping it clean...

as expected from FHA's complicated script...

I wonder how much longer time is needed to wait...

Edited by VNHunter

Now that I've caught up on December wow sux what happened to F/HA. Really Really is steadily getting there and finally Da Capo 3 gets rolling and Walkure Romanze being worked on is definitely good news. Oh and cant forget about Cocoro@Function but if gets C&D by LameNovel maybe i should? lol

Nice to see you still visit Hunter ;p

http://i.imgur.com/Wua0jJe.png

+

This is probably because of: Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4

Just a side note, the guy has his hands on multiple projects, so don't be surprised if VNTL goes witch hunt.

Anyway, this probably will not affect the projects, and it doesn't seem to be anything serious, so... no need to worry, I guess?

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
His English sounds really off, so a patch made by him wouldn't be so good anyways.

He's from Thailand IIRC and not a native English speaker so that explain it. But any awkward English can be fixed by editor and QC. A poor or mistranslation on the other hand... Well, a TLChecker could amend that, but I heard they currently don't have anyone to fill that position.

There isn't any patch released yet to judge the quality, so I'm just gonna wait and see.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

that's not nice...

Now that I've caught up on December wow sux what happened to F/HA. Really Really is steadily getting there and finally Da Capo 3 gets rolling and Walkure Romanze being worked on is definitely good news. Oh and cant forget about Cocoro@Function but if gets C&D by LameNovel maybe i should? lol

Nice to see you still visit Hunter ;p

just lurking....

I hope they already fixed the bug I encountered when I read and finished (not 100% CG) F/HA using the second partial patch... the game always crashed on an event... hint: rider's shopping list

I haven't tested my copy of the game with the 3rd partial patch...

He's from Thailand IIRC and not a native English speaker so that explain it. But any awkward English can be fixed by editor and QC. A poor or mistranslation on the other hand... Well, a TLChecker could amend that, but I heard they currently don't have anyone to fill that position.

There isn't any patch released yet to judge the quality, so I'm just gonna wait and see.

Good point, can't judge hime myself either actually, since I'm not a native speaker. Gotta do as you said, wait and see