Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Chinami's route is finished. Now it's time to tackle the twins starting with Komomo! Would be nice to if there was a threesome scene with the twins.....

I liked Chinami's route more then Aoi's but the ending was... not as good. All the stuff right before the ending was alot more interesting.

Well Chinami's route is finished. Now it's time to tackle the twins starting with Komomo! Would be nice to if there was a threesome scene with the twins.....

I liked Chinami's route more then Aoi's but the ending was... not as good. All the stuff right before the ending was alot more interesting.

Kinda ironic because Kosame actually asks the MC if he was expecting a 3p.

Kinda ironic because Kosame actually asks the MC if he was expecting a 3p.

if MC wish for that..

i believe his head fallen by now..

although i was hoping there's secret route or something for this other than Yume's route

• 2 weeks later...
Right finally got done Komomo's route! Took me long enough lol. Tomorrow I start Kosame's route. After that is.... the red head's route (Can't seem to recall her name atm lol. Man my memory is untrustworthy at times...)

don tell me its Asuho's route`

Right finally got done Komomo's route! Took me long enough lol. Tomorrow I start Kosame's route. After that is.... the red head's route (Can't seem to recall her name atm lol. Man my memory is untrustworthy at times...)

lolz , red head.. funny

u dont even know the damn reason why they dont translate eternal heart

No and I don't care, they already did a good job with translating hoshimemo, they don't have to translate the fan disc as well. Sorry but these days I'm seriously annoyed by people who are complaining about translations or translation teams. They get those translation for nothing and are still conplaining about it, seriously, wtf?

Edited by OneManArmy

Gotta give my first "like" to OneManArmy. If it wasn't for their hard work, we wouldn't have even gotten a chance to read it in the first place. I'm more than satisfied with what they've done, and look forward to their future efforts, which for all we know could be put into the fan disc some day when they're not already translating something else a lot of people want to play (and hopefully are thankful for).

Edited by Zaig
No and I don't care, they already did a good job with translating hoshimemo, they don't have to translate the fan disc as well. Sorry but these days I'm seriously annoyed by people who are complaining about translations or translation teams. They get those translation for nothing and are still conplaining about it, seriously, wtf?

im telling u , i dont complain about the translation , it's just the reason for them not translating eternal hearts is just too stupid and disrespectful

u dont even know the damn reason why they dont translate eternal heart

Apparently it's mostly sex and I swear I read somewhere that they were never going to translate it, I got all I wanted from Wish Upon A Shooting Star so I have no need for eternal hearts anymore..

On a side note I fucking love Staircase whether they ever subbed Eternal heart or not, Just because they're subbing Dracu-Riot makes me love them that much.

The notion that Eternal Heart is all sex is pretty much false. I understand why they aren't going to translate it though... even though it isn't all sex, it's still a fandisc. I'd rather them try to focus on another VN, like Dracu Riot, instead of taking another year to translate an add-on story.

Why do you all like Dracu-Riot anyways?

I like it mainly because it's the same Animators + VA from several Animes that I like, That and the characters look like they can make it interesting as well as the Vampire side of it and other stuff, apart from that I have absolutely no reason why I'm fascinated by it..

I just am.

Apparently it's mostly sex and I swear I read somewhere that they were never going to translate it, I got all I wanted from Wish Upon A Shooting Star so I have no need for eternal hearts anymore..

On a side note I fucking love Staircase whether they ever subbed Eternal heart or not, Just because they're subbing Dracu-Riot makes me love them that much.

man..

i could like never disagree~