Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

srsly??? im still getting the dolphin scene purely on that single part >.>. And Yumes ending reminds me of Little busters refrain :\ the main route is best while the others are mediocre, although i did enjoy kosame and komomo's route quite a bit

Edited by neptune
can anybody tell me how to get the complete sign in asuho's section in the gallery i think i missed some

because when i finished kosame route(tsundere all the way) i got the completed sign

any suggestions??

SPOILER: When you do Asuho's route, she confesses to You and he accepts her feelings and become a couple, however, if you enter Yume's Route (Girl of the lookout) after clearing all 5 girls routes, you get the same scene when she confesses, but You rejects her instead because he loves Yume and she ends up crying and stuff, after that, the "COMPLETE!!" sign will appear on Asuho's gallery, don't know why since it doesn't unlock any new CG but you still need that rejection scene.

Edited by Ryu

Hello, Does anyone know what Komomo said in the end of her route? The one with no text and just her voice where the background was white with ~Fin~. I wish they translated that part since I'm not that good with Japanese... Thanks.

I'm doing Yume route right now and she's kind of annoying, not ad much as Chinami, but still annoying.

Anyway what with the constant repeat of word in this game oniichan, oniichan, oniichan, traitor and now yume who always say she don't remember it seem like to me thoses who made the game did that just to make this eroge longer or to annoy peoples, maybe both...

Hello, Does anyone know what Komomo said in the end of her route? The one with no text and just her voice where the background was white with ~Fin~. I wish they translated that part since I'm not that good with Japanese... Thanks.

I think she said something about "we'll be together forever"

Edited by neptune
You have to do Komono's route before doing Kosame's.

And anyone know much further it is until I enter a route? I'm just past the beach scenes now.

Lol you and me are so far behind! I havent been introduce to the twins yet in my gameplay.

You have to do Komono's route before doing Kosame's.

And anyone know much further it is until I enter a route? I'm just past the beach scenes now.

The routes start after summer vacation, the last scene of the common route is at school at the start of the new semester.

God damn it...komono, kosame...blablablabla...THE HELL MAN! Don't gimme this boring shit!

Give me some delicious informations like...how many times do you already fapped when it comes to chinami?

Every time you saw her? Every time you heard onii-chan? How many times did you play her sex scenes?

Oh yeah, I'm sure getting myself some new friends.

God damn it...komono, kosame...blablablabla...THE HELL MAN! Don't gimme this boring shit!

Give me some delicious informations like...how many times do you already fapped when it comes to chinami?

Every time you saw her? Every time you heard onii-chan? How many times did you play her sex scenes?

Oh yeah, I'm sure getting myself some new friends.

Zero, for everything. There's my answer.

The routes start after summer vacation, the last scene of the common route is at school at the start of the new semester.

Ok cool. Not much longer for me then.

well for lolis you'd have be extra generous to call 'em boobs hahaha

Hey I don't like lolis either but seriously, never say anything against their bodies again. They usually don't have big boobs, sure, but

they are still women/girls. With this said, I would always prefer small boobs over udders.

Oh and I don't became a lolicon, don't worry.

Edited by OneManArmy
Well I meant like when noting is grown there, would they still be considered boobs?

Of course. What's up with this question anyway? I'm not amused. You should definitely play osadai, there you'll learn that all boobs are beautiful,

size and form doesn't matter. Nah nevermind, they do matter. Anyway I'm off to play some katahane.