Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

So... is this game worth trying?

I'm currently playing Little Busters! but unfortunately I can't seem to get too into it :( :(

Will it get better or should I just jump into this one? =]

I don't know man. I mean both visual novels are definitely slice of life games and if you can't get into little busters then you should also get problems with hoshimemo. And hell, I know what I'm talking about, can't get into slice of live either. You should definitely avoid katahane btw, it was fuckin boring.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys. i just finished the game and it was indeed excellent... especially ****'s route. other routes are fine and satisfying at least...

i just have some question regarding ****'s route: (Spoiler alert!!!)

In Yume's route, there was this part which was kind of 'weird' and out of place. It was ... kind of a bad end, in which Mare reaped Kogayou again, and he totally forgot about Yume, until his graduation day and he met Yume again at the lookout, still healthy and... alive. How should we interpret that scene? is that like a bad end (there wasn't any choice...) anyone has any other idea?

use this for spoilers... [spoiler-]

remove the "-" like this

spoilers here

come on..

its kinda sad with all those spoilers arounD~

I've always wondered this, Why the hell do you write like that? :S, with the weird symbol on the end and in sentences of like 3 or 4 words..

wow... sound like a joke from you who just posts spoilers without holding back or using the SPOILER TAG...

hey..

like i say..

i hate use spoilers^^

I've always wondered this, Why the hell do you write like that? :S, with the weird symbol on the end and in sentences of like 3 or 4 words..

oh..

its kinda a habit for me..

used too much chat box on facebook and messenger till i always press enter at the end of every sentence i type~

oh..

its kinda a habit for me..

used too much chat box on facebook and messenger till i always press enter at the end of every sentence i type~

I can understand that, As I use messenger a fair bit and only really press enter that frequently on things like messenger or steam, but for typing in a forum it actually made me more punctuated :/, I don't usually type all neat and shit it's just become a habit.

I can understand that, As I use messenger a fair bit and only really press enter that frequently on things like messenger or steam, but for typing in a forum it actually made me more punctuated :/, I don't usually type all neat and shit it's just become a habit.

well..

its might look irritating to others..

but this my style~

About half way done Yume's route... prob a 8/10 overall rating for the VN so far from me. Twins route were the best... rest were really meh.

yeah agree..

but you'll like Yume~

Komomo route finally completed :D, that's Asuho and Komomo finished. Now onto the others, hope I can get to Yume's route soon.

wow..

you are taking it slowly~

• 2 weeks later...
My game seems to crash with an error when it gets to the house part after the prelouge :(

Please explain more in the technical section. What is the error you get? Sounds like you don't have the bugfix applied.

My game seems to crash with an error when it gets to the house part after the prelouge :(

As Desi pointed out you haven't installed the bugfix. Be sure to install the bugfix before you install the English patch as well, otherwise that will cause problems for you later on.

Also there is a thread designed specifically for Hoshimemo problems, you probably should have posted there.

Please explain more in the technical section. What is the error you get? Sounds like you don't have the bugfix applied.

Ah right, sorry about that. I didn't install the bugfix first time round, Reinstalled everything and it works now. When i downloaded it from erogedownload.com, it doesn't have the bugfix on there site :( Sorry for the trouble