Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any specific order on finishing this VN?

You can use the walkthrough located here.

Requirements to unlock the others’ routes are as follow:

-Finish Komomo‘s route to unlock Kosame‘s

-Finish Isuzu‘s route to unlock Chinami‘s

-Finish Asuho, Isuzu, Komomo, Kosame and Chinami‘s routes to unlock the Mysterious Girl‘s route.

-You must complete all the routes to unlock Mare‘s route.

These are the only requirements. Personally, I did Isuzu - Chinami - Asuho - Komomo - Kosame.

I would probably do the twin routes last. Most people liked the twin routes (Komomo and Kosame) better than the previous routes stated.... and then you can move onto the mystery girl and the mare route.

is there any specific order on finishing this VN?

if you want a proper order...

you can follow the route i recommended...

from worst to best though some are locked..

Isuzu>Chinami>Asuho>Komomo>Kosame>True Route>Troll....

well i still rate the twins route better than true route~~

this way like how desi read it as i suggested...

you can skip 2 annoying loli's route~~

Any reason why I should play isuzu first ?

I don't like chinami but mare is so cute :)

You need to complete izuzu's route to unlock chinami's route, and complete komomo to unlock kosoamee. If you complete the 5 first heroines you'll get the true route, and after that the mare one. Playing isizu first is because personally I don't like her, and ultimecea neither soo xD

I haven't play this vn yet. I was planning to download this later. Can you guys give me a review/rate of this vn. Is it good or just ordinary vn?

Its a good vn. First you have 3 heroines avaliable to play. Asuho, Komomo and Isuzu. If you play isuzu you unlock Chinami, and if you play komomo's, you'll unlock kosame. Finish these first 5 and you get mysterious route, and then the mare route.

This was my 2nd. Eeroge and ill tell you, it was worth it. The story of 3 girls weren't that interesting, but the others were just awesome. The story is deep and the h-scenes are fine. Its wellmade for me and it has its comedy in it, wich is nice.

You should play it if you want it.

I haven't play this vn yet. I was planning to download this later. Can you guys give me a review/rate of this vn. Is it good or just ordinary vn?

It's an above average VN. The common route dragged, but the individual routes were good for the most part. The twins routes were very good... the true route was also pretty well done. Didn't like Isuzu or Chinami's route.... Asuho probably has the best pure love story route, excluding the true route. If you like supernatural elements and love stories, you'll probably like this VN.

Edited by desi
Yeah, I don't even really consider that a route. Pretty much 30 minutes of extra bonus stuff after you finished the VN.

Now you mention it, it's weird to have a route after finishing the true one.

Why mare's? I still can't believe chinami has her own route :(