Visual Novels Translation Status [05/18/2014]

Looks like we have a new translation team for Akai Ito.

What happened to the old team?

They'll quit the VN scene together and then they'll train the boy/girl to be the greatest translator to ever walk on earth.He/She will be a translating machine and he'll give us games like Baldr Sky and Tayutama and Maijoki and all the great stuff we're missing out on.

Why are the most improbable illusions the best illusions? *sigh*

What body organs can I take for myself? :rolleyes:

The pe... the pen... the peni... the @!%&$ !!!!!

I'm not going to say it, b-baka!!! >.

What happened to the old team?

I think he/she/it decided to take a break and never came back. It was like 3-4 years ago, so the project has been dead for quite a long time. However, there was only 1 route that wasn't translated, so I'm a bit confused why they didn't continue from there...

Hey guys so I got another question... I recently came back to go for replays of Devil on G-String. The first time around, I played through Haru's route, but are all of the routes completely different? Because...

Since the entire ending hinges on Haru, shouldn't the endings be different based on the route you choose?

I would appreciate any feedback you can give! Thanks guys!

Hey guys so I got another question... I recently came back to go for replays of Devil on G-String. The first time around, I played through Haru's route, but are all of the routes completely different? Because...

Since the entire ending hinges on Haru, shouldn't the endings be different based on the route you choose?

I would appreciate any feedback you can give! Thanks guys!

The game basically lies to you/cheats in other routes to avoid giving away the reveal and hand waive away what happens in the Haru route. It's sloppy writing.

I see. I actually am not too interested in any of the other girls so much, so if what Hunter says is true, I might just move on. I need to play Muv Luv anyway, although the installation is giving me a hell of a time.

I see. I actually am not too interested in any of the other girls so much, so if what Hunter says is true, I might just move on. I need to play Muv Luv anyway, although the installation is giving me a hell of a time.

You play the game for Maou anyway.