Visual Novels Translation Status [06/15/2014]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They picked up Kara no Shoujo 2 and Cartagra, so im happy, i hope they translate other Innocent Grey VNs too.

That will depend on Kara no Shoujo 2 and Cartagra sales. If they flop, I think you can kiss other InnoGrey titles good bye. Not like there are a lot left, only Flowers, Pianissimo and Caucasus are still not localized, not counting fandisc.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
I think at the rate it's going Comyu is going to be finished by end of August. It gets about .5-.7 % per week pretty consistently, and because math end of august seems reasonable...

Brah, I told you 2.5-3 months last time you asked and you didn't believe me. Surprise release tomorrow.

Monobeno happy end translation has started http://elu-tl.blogspot.fr/ but they don't seem to be too experienced..

EDIT:

As for experience, I've watched around 500 anime with english subs, can read hiragana, katakana and around 200 kanji.

Abandon all hope if you actually had any.

Edited by desi
Brah, I told you 2.5-3 months last time you asked and you didn't believe me. Surprise release tomorrow.

Monobeno happy end translation has started Elu TL but they don't seem to be too experienced..

EDIT:

Abandon all hope if you actually had any.

Translating a fan disk for a game that hasn't been translated? I'm not complaining, all aboard the loli train and all that, but that just seems weird.

Translating a fan disk for a game that hasn't been translated? I'm not complaining, all aboard the loli train and all that, but that just seems weird.

The fandisc includes a rewritten version of the original game. Like I said though, abandon all hope and place all trust in killerinsidee.

yo dont need to be part of any faction to have that reaction, just seeing a few imagenes gave me the biggest WTF, WTH, dfuk of my life

Yeah I'm a breast man myself but if they are too big it's just a turn off. Those certainly qualify in the too big category.

Just to add to what desi said, the "FD" is basically like LB:EX. It includes the whole game, it's a bit rewritten and has the newly added content (after stories). Same as LB:EX, there's a question at the start of the game asking if you've already finished the original game so you can go straight into the new stuff. There's no point in starting from the original game.

Edited by killerinsidee
As for experience, I've watched around 500 anime with english subs, can read hiragana, katakana and around 200 kanji.

Someone should tell him to tackle an easier VN first, at this rate, he's going to burn himself. Although with his experience, I don't think that he should be translating anything. :p At least not until he improved his skills for both languages, of course.

Just to add to what desi said, the "FD" is basically like LB:EX. It includes the whole game, it's a bit rewritten and has the newly added content (after stories). Same as LB:EX, there's a question at the start of the game asking if you've already finished the original game so you can go straight into the new stuff. There's no point in starting from the original game.

Ah, Super Monobeno II Turbo.

I can dig it.

For instance, on the previous day if one stock had moved 10% and another had moved 1% there was probably a high chance that the stock that moved 10% could move 1% today.

If a=x and b=y then a=y.

I know this is out of context, but that's the exact opposite of how logic works. Don't take stock market advise from VNs.

If a=x and b=y then a=y.

I know this is out of context, but that's the exact opposite of how logic works. Don't take stock market advise from VNs.

It's not surprising if WEE had some silly stock market advice or whatever. Hasekura other works, like Billionaire Girl and its day trading is hilariously stupid as well. I will still read the rest of WEE chapters though, if this things pull through.

Aren't you posting on a site called erogegames.com? :confused:

And that's exactly the reason we can't hope for a nice visual novel with an actual story.... right....?

We are on a site called erogegames.com so all we wish for is nukige's...

*Sigh* 4 new project from Mangagamer and they are all eroge...

And that's exactly the reason we can't hope for a nice visual novel with an actual story.... right....?

We are on a site called erogegames.com so all we wish for is nukige's...

You all should start by understanding what is Nukige and Eroge respectively before posting any further. :p

Or you can just read in context and just see that the guy means nukiges :)

Silly mistake is silly mistake. There's no excuse. :p

Or both of you can just shut up and actually post something about translation news instead of talking about stupid stuff nobody gives a shit about. The "never goes off topic" guy has spoken.

I'd like to point out that the very top post in this page is a (somewhat) translation news about project cancellation. There's just not enough news to begin with. Feel free to contribute.