Visual Novels Translation Status [06/22/2014]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More on the post by ultimecea, I've got more info:

I've recently been following the Hara-Min/Kano/Tsuma/Para translation blogs at both Loe Quality TL and Onaji Sora TL, and I noticed that they are not being represented on the list of weekly updates. I decided to post some links for you guys here to follow them, and I also notified the weekly updaters of these threads hoping they add them for the future.

HaraPara, HaraKano (Loe Quality TL - Look on the projects page located on the right side, it has the data for these two games)

Loe Quality Translations

HaraMin, HaraTsuma (Onaji Sora TL - Posts are on the right hand side, titled appropriately. HaraTsuma was updated very recently, and HaraMin was updated in the past few months)

Onaji Sora no Shita De Translations

Hope you guys enjoy, I was actually really impressed by the TL job by Loe Quality TL on Maman Kyoushitsu, so I have high expectations for HaraPara and Kano. On the other hand, Onaji Sora seems way more active with Tsuma and HaraMin, so those might get done before the year is out, and he's got a common route 100% translation for Tsuma out already, and it's pretty good too.

However, I hate to ask this again, I have three of the above games, but I'm missing Haratsuma Nurse. Could someone PM me with a working DL site? I've had poor luck finding one. Thanks again guys!

The partial patch is very minimal, it's about 20% of the game at best. I wouldn't even bother looking for it until it's at around 70% since it's not that long of a game in the first place. Even still, the translation progress on it is slow. Check back next year, or around Christmas at the earliest.

Its is rather short but I heard that 2 routes were already completed so I was a bit curious to check them out. I guess I'm kinda the "collector" type of guy who enjoys to collect visual novels with even a bit of translated text. :)

BTW It looks like there is a 80% patch for Fate Hollow Ataraxia released just today(on the Beast's Lair forum). The previous one which was leaked and was 100% complete had only about 70% of text that was verified.

More on the post by ultimecea, I've got more info:

I've recently been following the Hara-Min/Kano/Tsuma/Para translation blogs at both Loe Quality TL and Onaji Sora TL, and I noticed that they are not being represented on the list of weekly updates. I decided to post some links for you guys here to follow them, and I also notified the weekly updaters of these threads hoping they add them for the future.

HaraPara, HaraKano (Loe Quality TL - Look on the projects page located on the right side, it has the data for these two games)

Loe Quality Translations

HaraMin, HaraTsuma (Onaji Sora TL - Posts are on the right hand side, titled appropriately. HaraTsuma was updated very recently, and HaraMin was updated in the past few months)

Onaji Sora no Shita De Translations

Hope you guys enjoy, I was actually really impressed by the TL job by Loe Quality TL on Maman Kyoushitsu, so I have high expectations for HaraPara and Kano. On the other hand, Onaji Sora seems way more active with Tsuma and HaraMin, so those might get done before the year is out, and he's got a common route 100% translation for Tsuma out already, and it's pretty good too.

However, I hate to ask this again, I have three of the above games, but I'm missing Haratsuma Nurse. Could someone PM me with a working DL site? I've had poor luck finding one. Thanks again guys!

Gotta give you props for pointing out loe Quality - I didn't even think about it 'till you mentioned it - that guy does good work, and is pretty fast too compared to other TL teams. Didn't know about Oneji Sora, so that abit more fodder for me to review. :)

=========================================

Also, as someone posted over at VNDB (regarding Dracu-riot):

Slightly rage inducing, but on the postive aspect, it may mean someone is picking up the project - but from scratch. if it's real or not can't be verified though, hell it might just be a fake email, but I'm willing to fool myself abit :p

Edited by Some guy
Added info about dracu-riot situation/fixing derps
Gotta give you props for pointing out loe Quality - I didn't even think about it 'till you mentioned it - that guy does good work, and is pretty fast too compared to other TL teams. Didn't know about Oneji Sora, so that abit more fodder for me to review. :)

I thought he did a great job translation wise with Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~. The HaraPara partial translation was understandably rough but that was a really strange game even by prego genre standards. He's pushing things out at a really good pace and the quality is good so I hope he keeps it up.

Loe definitely has my respect. As soon as I get my end-of-term paycheck I will be sending him about 200$ as thank you. I also want to donate to the guys doing White Album 2 and Walkure Romanze, but I can't find donation links on their sites.

Loe definitely has my respect. As soon as I get my end-of-term paycheck I will be sending him about 200$ as thank you. I also want to donate to the guys doing White Album 2 and Walkure Romanze, but I can't find donation links on their sites.

White Album 2? I don't think Baka-Tsuki accept donation,

their script was open to public, if you want to help them better try translating or editing some stuff there even a little, it have monstrous amount of lines afterall, especially Closing Chapter

I also want to donate to the guys doing White Album 2

You can donate to them by not touching the thing they've released unless

It’s the first place I heard the sound made by the two of you

Loe recently posted that his hardware is having issues and put out a request for some donations Loe Quality Translations: The State and Status of Things . Despite putting out quality products he hasn't got much in the area of donations over the years so I'm sure he would appreciate that greatly.

Loe recently posted that his hardware is having issues and put out a request for some donations Loe Quality Translations: The State and Status of Things . Despite putting out quality products he hasn't got much in the area of donations over the years so I'm sure he would appreciate that greatly.

I will certainly do that. My paycheck comes in on July 8-9th, so he'll have a nice surprise waiting :)