What Eroge Game you want to turn into Anime?

Just say title NV game that you want to turn it into anime like those Key VN or Typemoon VN game turn into anime this day

anyway...

[Key] Little Busters well I would like the key make new anime since they already made other NV games turn into anime like Air, Clannad, Kanon

Muv-Luv well it only NV version and Manga version was release so i hope there's anime too

Princess Waltz i think this one might pretty good to turn anime too because it turn out like umm... F/SN style i think :p

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think Shuffle, Kanon, Clannad, Deus Machina Demonbane, Fate/Stay Night, Galaxy Angel, Steins;gate, Tears to Tiara, Tsukihime, Soul Link and Utawarerumono should all become animes...

No, really, I'd like:

Shion ~Cruel Magical Angel~ Quite liked the concept there, tho bad ending

Sekien no Inganock What a beautiful VN, it'd also be a beautiful anime

Princess Waltz Pure win

My girlfriend is the President Would be an awesome comedy

Kira Kira Great music/comedy

Edelweiss

Princess Waltz i think this one might pretty good to turn anime too because it turn out like umm... F/SN style i think :p

Totally agree whit that, the story, the characters, from the moment that I played it I tought that it has a lot of "anime material". Be it with or without the ero scenes, it would work just fine.

ah so many eroges i think, i want at least their manga release....

i think that'd be Tsukihime, Sengoku Rance, Katawa Shoujo, and Monster Girl's quest, and so many others (can't help to remember all promising eroges i pile them up to play later)

damn i was right to save Princess Waltz for later then :D

hehehe yeah, the story is interesting and the "battles" are quite fun an addictive.

And yeah, I also tought about Katawa shoujo, maybe it's kind of improbable because it's a "foreign" game and all that but it's well made. Now if it will catch audience with it's "unusual" premise, that's another story.

ah so many eroges i think, i want at least their manga release....

i think that'd be Tsukihime, Sengoku Rance, Katawa Shoujo, and Monster Girl's quest, and so many others (can't help to remember all promising eroges i pile them up to play later)

tsukihime was already have anime version "Shingetsutan Tsukihime" and they also appear on "Carnival Phantasm" alone with Melty Blood and Fate/Stay Night

tsukihime was already have anime version "Shingetsutan Tsukihime" and they also appear on "Carnival Phantasm" alone with Melty Blood and Fate/Stay Night

darn, i missed that one, i think i am pretty selfish for restraining to play Tsukihime just because i find it superb after a few minutes playing it and fell for the OSTs

hehehe yeah, the story is interesting and the "battles" are quite fun an addictive.

And yeah, I also tought about Katawa shoujo, maybe it's kind of improbable because it's a "foreign" game and all that but it's well made. Now if it will catch audience with it's "unusual" premise, that's another story.

I think if they would convert Sengoku Rance it would be just some stupid Hentai about raping innocent girls

G-senjou no Maou I have i feeling this one could be a good one.

Little Busters! Since the other games from KEY succeded, than why not?

but well maybe Japan will start thinking about it as Katawa Shoujo's popularity raises, it has a very good stories and all of the route (haven't finished Hanako's) all superb, girls are alive, and they have their own moral message in each route which is wonderful

but well maybe Japan will start thinking about it as Katawa Shoujo's popularity raises, it has a very good stories and all of the route (haven't finished Hanako's) all superb, girls are alive, and they have their own moral message in each route which is wonderful

That's right, I'm in my last route (Lily) and yeah, It's awsome how inmersive is the plot that you forget each girl's "problem" through the story. That message of "It's only a problem if you want it to be", really heart-warming.

I've heard that some trolls on 2ch have called it "discriminative" but, well, trolls are trolls anywhere. Also, the guys who made it were considering making a japanese port and were recruiting people to translate it. Lets hope it goes well and it gets at least a manga adaptation

I think if they would convert Sengoku Rance it would be just some stupid Hentai about raping innocent girls

G-senjou no Maou I have i feeling this one could be a good one.

Little Busters! Since the other games from KEY succeded, than why not?

oh darn, thinking Sengoku Rance has raping stuff in it makes me unexcited

and agree with Little Busters! (Ecstasy)

That's right, I'm in my last route (Lily) and yeah, It's awsome how inmersive is the plot that you forget each girl's "problem" through the story. That message of "It's only a problem if you want it to be", really heart-warming.

I've heard that some trolls on 2ch have called it "discriminative" but, well, trolls are trolls anywhere. Also, the guys who made it were considering making a japanese port and were recruiting people to translate it. Lets hope it goes well and it gets at least a manga adaptation

I love Lily's route as well, and Rin's, Emi's, and well i love all the routes :D since they have their own way to deal with their problem, the hero's character is very nice as well, he does look like a human, has doubts, has anger and sometime makes mistakes, and talk about the problem, i think those girls's problems are not their disabilities, but it's on their feeling over something instead, all of them have dreams, and well.. i can't stop talking about how wonderful the game is :D

2ch always like that, they've been trolling tons of stuff from Miku to Queen's Blade, even Naruto can't escape the troll, and seiyuus, and random rice planting machine,

and well.. i can't stop talking about how wonderful the game is :D

So true, at first I was... well, kind of freaked out when I heard about the game a long time ago. Knowing the kind of "pervertions" that tha internet usually brings.

But I decided to play it anyways to check it out and wow, it surpised me beyond limits. Now, seeing it in anime, even if just OVAs or something like that would be the perfect reward for such a great story