• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I finally fixed the "Ryu's Visual Novel Translation Status" link so it'll link to his most recently created thread page (with all threads with the title "Visual Novels Translation Status", newest at the top). So Ryu, just don't change the name of the thread :D

Not that anyone will ever need those links, but still.

• 3 weeks later...

OK I updated A through C. They may not have the mediafire links working but the downloadani.me links I've tested worked fine, so it should be

ok. For the others that have no Mirror link, or you want the mediafire links, just look on the Downloads | Eroge Download list until either a) My exams finish so I can spend more time sorting this out, or b) Mediafire stops playing up so I only need to update rarely.

Also, extended notice. I'm going out to New Zealand some time in late June/ early July, so until late August at the earliest, I won't be able to

update this. If things do need updating, I'm hoping either Ivan would do it (I know, not an idea solution for you with all these disappearing MF links), or somebody else sensible enough will step up to take control, if Ivan can find a way to let them do that (Well, just copy the thread and put in in their name, easy enough). Once I get back I'm happy enough to take over again if needed. If the person stepped up wants to carry on, or thinks they can do a better job than me, fine by me.

If nobody steps up, well, just use the
Downloads | Eroge Download
list until I get back.

• 3 weeks later...
AVE..you didnt do any updates anymore??

Well, what do you mean? If I've missed something tell me. Otherwise, I'm waiting for Ivan to sort out the download links before removing/adding Mirrors.

Soon I'll be going to New Zealand and so can't update for a while, and I'll need somebody to take over (or let all the work build up for me when I get back :D).

Well, what do you mean? If I've missed something tell me. Otherwise, I'm waiting for Ivan to sort out the download links before removing/adding Mirrors.

Soon I'll be going to New Zealand and so can't update for a while, and I'll need somebody to take over (or let all the work build up for me when I get back :D).

AVE..its Never7~

• 2 weeks later...

hey i have a question why don't you have like a rating system for the games?v i mean i think you did a very good job on posting that many games and there summary but it would be good if you allowed like a voting system.

hey i have a question why don't you have like a rating system for the games?v i mean i think you did a very good job on posting that many games and there summary but it would be good if you allowed like a voting system.

You'd have to ask Ivan about that - this is just an unofficial hobby of mine. He's the one who uploads all the games. I'll pass it on to him.

there will be 1 soon..then again..Ivan are busy with his own job anyway~~

wat dou you mean by completed sign??

Oops. Like how we have a (hot) or a (partial patch) thing. Figure we can have a (NEW) thing for games that are newly completed. The weekly translation news has a section for it but that would be kind of redundant for a list so we could have the (NEW) sign after the name.

I think what eta means with completed is fully translated.

attention for all that didnt understand what this site do like ETA..

all the games here are fully translated either with patch or pre-patch unless stated~~~

x.x yes I got that all of these have patches. I meant have a little notice of which ones have only recently gotten a complete patch. But nevermind. Ill just not be lazy and check the translation updates since they have the completed this week or whatever section.

Oops. Like how we have a (hot) or a (partial patch) thing. Figure we can have a (NEW) thing for games that are newly completed. The weekly translation news has a section for it but that would be kind of redundant for a list so we could have the (NEW) sign after the name.

Well, because it'd be hard to keep track of that as well as other things, you can click on the Visual Novel Translation Status link which will point you to the latest Translation Status threads where you can see which are new.

It's an interesting idea though, so I'll keep it in mind.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On erogedownload, some of the newer VNs have torrents. Is this going to be done for all of them, or just the newer ones?

I think it's only going to be done for newer VNs. Some of the older but popular VNs will get torrents though.