whats the most important thing in a eroge

whats the most important thing in a eroge  

106 members have voted

1. 1. whats the most important thing in a eroge

Entertainment plain and simple. I don't care about what was in the game as long aas it was fun.

that's absolutly right, but you wouldn't know if it will be fun or not when you start reading them. so you need some parameter to short them out.

for me it would be graphics and music when i decide what i would reading next.

just imagine if the character sprite was bad when you start reading them!! and add that there are no BGM or the BGM just like nitendo Game from the 90s.

it would decrease your mood when you start reading them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely music and art O_O sometimes the excitement from words alone cant help project certain emotions that ur suppose 2 have. Sad music => sadness etc,.

Another thing for me atleast is..LENGTH and ENDING; dam deardrops!

All of the above would be the best choice, but I would say characters. The story, music or graphics doesnt feel as amazing when the characters are sh*t to me, but with great set of characters it makes the story and everything else more enjoyable for me

Edited by RJei

But if the story or music is really REALLY good then it makes up for everything else, like say Ragnarok, its not an eroge but the music alone is why its such an amazing and well-liked game

• 3 weeks later...

Eroge are primary visual-novels so I think the visuals (CG's, backgrounds, characters sprites...) are somewhat of important. The story and the characters are on the same level --nor a bad-story or monotone characters will caught my attention. There was a game called 'Conquering the Queen' whose protagonist really caught my attention. Let my first say that I don't usually like nor enjoy rape scenes. 'Conquering the Queen' was an exception because its protagonist was so clever that I wanted to keep playing it just to see what he was capable of.

I also enjoy comedy. I really love comical scenes. 'Harem Party' and 'My Girlfriend is the President' were really enjoyable. XD

Hard to say. I believe it's all about the story but on the other hand it's also important that the art and bgm fits the whole thing.

I would say the most important thing is the overall experience. Even if a visual novel doesn't have an awesome story it still

can be enjoyable because of having a nice soundtrack and cg's.

Why isn't there a 'other' option in the poll anyway?

I'll quote myself because I want to.

• 2 weeks later...

well.. i think everything is important ... u cant get into the story and understand the characters with bad graphics and u would just lose interest if there r lame stories and characters even though there's good graphic . mah.. to me graphic still comes down to it since im obsessed with 2D .