What anime would you like to see as an Eroge?

Pretty sure it's already been said but ToraDora! Would have liked to see how the other relationships would have worked out although Ryuuji x Taiga would probably still be the best pairing. Would have also liked to see some steaming tsundere sex.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure it's already been said but ToraDora! Would have liked to see how the other relationships would have worked out although Ryuuji x Taiga would probably still be the best pairing. Would have also liked to see some steaming tsundere sex.

Shame there was no season 2, I would of loved to see how their relationship turned out.

I swear the OVA took place before the ending of the anime, As they're graduating at the end of the anime aren't they? :S

nope... it was just an added part out of nowhere and couldn't possibly fit with the storyline.. Taiga left ryuji and only returned during ryuji's graduation wearing a different black sailor uniform...

• 2 weeks later...

actually no, now that i think of it, i don't like the series plot, it's too thin.

what i really like is something like katahane, or aoishiro.

it's not about the ecchi.

i think shojo ai is really sweet.

a one meaningful kiss is better than, a whole lot of h-scene.

that's me anyway