What anime would you like to see as an Eroge?

tbh, i like seeing the opposite, eroges, vns, stuff... turned into animes because of the actions but its the ability to make the choice in which route to take that i like in the games...O_O like...FKING TAIGA, GTFO WE WANT AMIxRYUJI!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd be interested in seeing more Seinen stuff as eroge. Such as xxxholic. While I agree with others that Negima, Index and even Bleach could make some very good ones, if done properly. If they just end up re-hashing the story from the show(like most games made about movies or tv shows) I'd have to pass.

You know what? I'd really like to see Neon Genesis Evangelion as an eroge. The sexual tension would create a completely new layer of interaction between the characters(Well, particularly if there were different routes available), and apocalyptic eroge always seem to be good. It would have to have been directed completely by Anno like 15 years ago, though.

Edited by SaruDa

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! would be great. I want that Senpai.

The World Only God Knows would be perfect. You could date so many girls, it would be liek heaven *-*. But I'm afraid it would make me lose my real life...

K-On is my favorite Anime, so an Eroge would be the best that culd ever happen (besindes an TWOGK Eroge). But I don't know if I'd prefer a normal Eroge or a Yuri themed one... It would be refreshing to have a normal one since you can't meet the girls at your school.

I'll try something risky here and say:

Tales

I know it's more of a game series but they have some anime ones too, it'd be awesome to see them as a fantasy/fighting eroge like FS/N

The "Tales" series? Holy crap. I would love to play eroge versions of those games. It would have fighting scenes along with the romance. It would be badass. :3

wait a minute, To Love Ru had it all along? Is it translated all ready?

Yup, well...actually I think it was created in english originally...or so I think....it's basically manga parts an fanmade drawing...with different routes and some H-scenes I think

I think toradora has a galge for the PSP (jap only though...non H) it also has a doujin eroge (jap only :mad:) you can get your hands on everyone...even Yasuko!!! but there are mostly H scenes...not too much plot

Same with Code Geass (doujin eroge jap only) as far as I remember, you can get C.C., Karen and Kaguya/Kagura (the princess girl....) once again, mainly H scenes, not too much plot :(

tbh, i like seeing the opposite, eroges, vns, stuff... turned into animes because of the actions but its the ability to make the choice in which route to take that i like in the games...O_O like...FKING TAIGA, GTFO WE WANT AMIxRYUJI!

i hate to say that i hate Toradora since it's Taigaxryuuji and Ami is the one who sacrifice the most! dammit! Taiga should be with that four eyed boy i forgot his name, and yay AmixRyuuji.. :cool: