Visual Novels Translation Status [11/01/2015]

God, this LB announcement really pisses me off. I know they don't technically owe anyone anything, but I've been holding off on playing LB for about 4 years now, waiting on the 18+ translation, then they just pull this all-ages bullshit.

Fuck that. Could have just fucking played the base game. What a fucking joke.

I agree with you to a certain point. What i don't understand, is that why in the world would anyone translate the same thing all over again with a little bit of plus content what was translated and played already by pretty much everyone who cared to try it out. Also, sorry, i don't see any reason at all to support dumb people, who would translate the same thing all over again especially if they don't release an 18+ patch, though LB is not that big of a problem, if it where an Eushully title they would have to remove half the content :p

I can't be the only human that actually liked F/SN's Hscenes, am I? o_O

Nope, for me Rin's sex scenes was the funniest and i enjoyed it in a different kind of way.

Looking back on it, it would have been a real shame to remove the 18+ content.

Edited by DragonBall89
The Little Busters release will use Doki's existing translations.

What the heck man, so they took the fan made translation, they removed the adult content, they translated 2 more words and kaboooom here comes LB with + content. So they did nothing and gained something.

You know, i always wanted to make a gaming company if things are going like this, might i get in line ? I will start with all the fan translated VN's, how about that ;) ? If only i wouldn't have to convince the game companies that originally made the games.