SCP-087 (The Creepy Staircase Game)

Guest Arty-Kins

Guest Arty-Kins

I found this little game earlier and wanted to see what you guys thought of it. You can download it here.

Basically, you descend a dark, never-ending staircase and see how far you can get! It gets creepier the farther you progress (more weird effects/noises).

I managed to get to 39th floor before I decided to turn it off...

THIS IS A WARNING.....I have played the game three times now and found that it does have a ghost that appears....NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART .... especially in a dark and enclosed room. It's not really scary...feels like a perv is down your neck in a subway. BUT, as I've said NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED.

I played this game again while I was waiting for my Kamidori download to finish, it was a 30 minute wait for the download to finish. Well, after figuring out that I could jump between the stairs to avoid the ghost I played the game for 2 hours to see how far until the game would end...at what floor. Like I said after 2 hours of pointless jumping and dodging ghost bots I got really irritated and looked at the site posted by SaruDa and other sources to find how far the game really goes....

-facepalm-

It's an endless staircase game with no end, I could have gone for hours jumping between floors and listening to the perverted breathing to find no end to the game. Seriously, thanks for the strange experience. For the record, I was on the 257 floor when I gave up and quit. A damn waste of a good afternoon.

Edited by Slasherturtle
  • 3 months later...