How do you feel right now? thread

I'm rather nervous.

My wisdom teeth are to be removed tomorrow. Problem is they're not so much being pulled as they are being cut out (by a surgeon, not a dentist), because of how they're embedded in the flesh.

I will be sedated in such a way that it causes my tongue to go completely numb, which is apparently a horrifying experience.

Yeah.

Had my wisdom teeth pulled long ago, and made my a HUGE bulge on my cheek making me look ridiculous for a few days. I skipped my classes lol.

Like everyone else, I'm feeling bored.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm rather nervous.

My wisdom teeth are to be removed tomorrow. Problem is they're not so much being pulled as they are being cut out (by a surgeon, not a dentist), because of how they're embedded in the flesh.

I will be sedated in such a way that it causes my tongue to go completely numb, which is apparently a horrifying experience.

Yeah.

i should get mined removed D:, the lower wisdom teeth is kind of messed up (lower part is harder to remove) and they're prone to accidents more D:, apparently my aunt had them removed, but her bleed wouldn't stop and had to transfer 2 different hospitals which scares the crap out of me.

i should get mined removed D:, the lower wisdom teeth is kind of messed up (lower part is harder to remove) and they're prone to accidents more D:, apparently my aunt had them removed, but her bleed wouldn't stop and had to transfer 2 different hospitals which scares the crap out of me.

I've just returned from the hospital, and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Of course, I'll probably be pain when the numbness goes away in a few hours. Joy!

My wisdom teeth are also messed up in that the lower ones are completely horizontal, which means they have to be chipped away at with a saw before they can be pulled.

The surgeon didn't think it wise to do both sides at once, so I'm returning in May to have the left half pulled. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Feeling any better now?

Dentists are demons in disguise :(

In retrospect I got off lightly. While I bled non-stop the first few days and had trouble eating, by now it's already almost completely healed up.

Of course, once I've had the other set pulled we start preparing for this event half a year down the line, which involves detaching my entire lower jaw. :cool:

I'm not too worried except for the small chance of permanently paralyzing my lip...

I'm not too worried except for the small chance of permanently paralyzing my lip...

That would suck. Kissing your girlfriend may be awkward.

I was lucky with my wisdom teeth, the eventually got into a less awkward position and dont hurt anymore.

Feeling any better now?

Dentists are demons in disguise :(

My dad is a dentist. LOL

But yeah, i hate going to the dentist 'aka" going to visit my dad for a dental control , not a lot of people are looking forward to a visit to the dentist haha.

Nope not yet.

You need this:

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/MOD-41398_GTX_690_SLI-580x412.jpg

SLI 690's!! Good for a total of +- 2000$ lol. These babies will last you at least a week of HD gaming pleasure.

Na in all seriousness, these cards are KILLER, even one destroys every game. I'm still rockin an older amd 6950 2 gig card, can run battlefield 3 on ultra-highish with +-60 fps, so i don't need/want to upgrade the next 3-4 years at least.

You need this:

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/MOD-41398_GTX_690_SLI-580x412.jpg

SLI 690's!! Good for a total of +- 2000$ lol. These babies will last you at least a week of HD gaming pleasure.

Na in all seriousness, these cards are KILLER, even one destroys every game. I'm still rockin an older amd 6950 2 gig card, can run battlefield 3 on ultra-highish with +-60 fps, so i don't need/want to upgrade the next 3-4 years at least.

good for you... My pc doesn't have a graphics card... but when i went to a friend of mine, he said it has a "built-in" 1GB graphics card, but i can't seem to find it... my mother board seems normal though and i can't locate the one he said...

good for you... My pc doesn't have a graphics card... but when i went to a friend of mine, he said it has a "built-in" 1GB graphics card, but i can't seem to find it... my mother board seems normal though and i can't locate the one he said...

yeah "built in" means that you have a very weak gpu integrated with the motherboard already. There should be a marker somewhere on the motherboard though. And no grafix card? Well that sucks, you can't do anything then except internet browsing.

yeah "built in" means that you have a very weak gpu integrated with the motherboard already. There should be a marker somewhere on the motherboard though. And no grafix card? Well that sucks, you can't do anything then except internet browsing.

well, my mother board is a GA-G41M-Combo from gigabyte... with an Intel Core2 Duo...

can only browse??? then how come that i can play kamidori and CC generals 3 shockwave on my pc???

well, my mother board is a GA-G41M-Combo from gigabyte... with an Intel Core2 Duo...

can only browse??? then how come that i can play kamidori and CC generals 3 shockwave on my pc???

Well kamidori ain't exactly demanding, it's pictures + text. EDIT: C&C Gen is possible, but 9/10 you fuck up your pc running gammes/apps without gpu. Do you use progs like 3D Analyzer or something?

Edited by Caelistas
Well kamidori ain't exactly demanding, it's pictures + text. EDIT: C&C Gen is possible, but 9/10 you fuck up your pc running gammes/apps without gpu. Do you use progs like 3D Analyzer or something?

hmm... i see... but. as far as i see, my pc didn't have problems with cc generals 3 (well, porbably not yet i think)... but is it really that bad???

hmm... i see... but. as far as i see, my pc didn't have problems with cc generals 3 (well, porbably not yet i think)... but is it really that bad???

Well, you increase the chance of your pc BSOD-ing (blue screen of death) by 80% (if you run games/heavy gpu related applications), if you had a spare older gpu, i'd put that in your pc for the moment.

Well, you increase the chance of your pc BSOD-ing (blue screen of death) by 80% (if you run games/heavy gpu related applications), if you had a spare older gpu, i'd put that in your pc for the moment.

ok... would an old 1GB graphics card suffice??? it was only given to me by a friend... got lazy to install it and left it in the storage...

Edited by VNHunter
ok... would an old 1GB graphics card suffice??? i was only given to m by a frind... got lazy to install it and left it in the storage...

Sure, just put that card in the pci slot, hook up the power cables (if it doesn't draw power from the motherboard directly) and do a quick google search for gpu drivers.

Wanna run naked through a field full of Loli's singing

Whilst drinking a can of monster and looking over my 17 years on this planet and coming to the conclusion that if you don't do something then you'll never know what it would be like to do it and have to live with the regret for your whole life...

YEAH!