How do you feel right now? thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i second that...pain in the ass to get a GF..maintaining her is too much work....

Maintaining? :S Lol I've been dating my GF for over a year now and I've not needed to "Maintain" her once..

Well spending money is fine as long as you gain something from it, wasn't the case for me. Dammit, back then we didn't even kiss each other. Yeah man, we were dating for quite a while but nothing happened; besides me losing money this is. I sure was naive in the old days, started dating without having any feelings for her. Oh well, shit happens.

And now, after having finished a shitload of visual novel, I'm way too demanding to ever find a girlfriend anyway. Fuck yeah~! \o/

Well spending money is fine as long as you gain something from it, wasn't the case for me. Dammit, back then we didn't even kiss each other. Yeah man, we were dating for quite a while but nothing happened; besides me losing money this is. I sure was naive in the old days, started dating without having any feelings for her. Oh well, shit happens.

And now, after having finished a shitload of visual novel, I'm way too demanding to ever find a girlfriend anyway. Fuck yeah~! \o/

That's why I rarely play VN's.. Yet.. I'm here on an eroge forum, Lolwut..

Although my GF rarely ever asks for anything, It's usually the other way around.

Although my GF rarely ever asks for anything, It's usually the other way around.

Oh you cheap bastard. Anyway, ask her for some money (she'll think that you need her) and then buy her a present (obviously from that money, she'll be happy); it's a fuckin win-win situation. So trust your granny and go for it!

Oh you cheap bastard. Anyway, ask her for some money (she'll think that you need her) and then buy her a present (obviously from that money, she'll be happy); it's a fuckin win-win situation. So trust your granny and go for it!

She bought me an iPhone on contract and a £200 pair of Beats headphones for Christmas, When I tell her not to buy me more stuff, She goes and buys me more stuff, I'm not a cheap bastard she just doesn't let me spend my money :(

She bought me an iPhone on contract and a £200 pair of Beats headphones for Christmas

Dammit, can I borrow your girlfriend for next christmas?

I'm not a cheap bastard she just doesn't let me spend my money

Then give her something she can't buy like...oh yeah I know, sex coupons!

Dammit, can I borrow your girlfriend for next christmas?

Then give her something she can't buy like...oh yeah I know, sex coupons!

Have tried that idea before lol, Felt so cheesy giving it to her although I swear she still has a few left over,

You start to run out of ideas on what to do though >_> especially trying to fill a whole notebook, No she's my GF and staying that way :D

Felt so cheesy giving it to her

Who wouldn't? (besides rance)

You could also try to organize a little trip to somewhere...like camping at the sea.

No she's my GF and staying that way

Good to hear. I mean, you don't have to love everything about your partner but you've to accept his/her negative points/character traits. If you can't then the relationship's pretty much done. I hate persons who are seriously thinking that they could change people personality's like underwear.