what's your favourite manga??

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shame on you :>

Well I actually finished three mangas...

Elfen Lied : The manga was just weird. I personally prefer the anime.

Tomoyo after : Awesome shit, too short though.

Fruit Basket : I've no idea how I was able to finish this shit nor why I actually began to read it.

...and dropped another three.

Naruto - Better than the anime but seriously, I fuckin hate never ending stories. Why? They tend to suck.

Black Lagoon - Quite enjoyable, dunno why I dropped it, probably because of not having enough time.

Spice and Wolf - It was a little bit different compared to the anime, that's the reason why I partialy read it.

Shame on you :>

I have to agree, without books life is not worth living. Ask my already big and growing collection of books and manga (probably have close to $1,000.00 worth of stuff that i bought on there).

Well I actually finished three mangas...

Elfen Lied : The manga was just weird. I personally prefer the anime.

Fruit Basket : I've no idea how I was able to finish this shit nor why I actually began to read it.

I agree the Elfen Lied manga is a bit difficult to get through, Still my favorite though.

Fruits Basket is a good one I thought, good story and no loose ends at the end, and plenty of stuff to make you laugh and sympathize with the characters

Edited by warrof

Sorry the list is too long to name all the book/manga series I've read. Lol VN's i think i could live without, if i wanted to get bored out of my mind reading the same books again and watching the same manga again.

I agree the Elfen Lied manga is a bit difficult to get through, Still my favorite though.

Nah I understood everything but seriously, bags over their heads? Couldn't they come up with something better? And I didn't like the ending at all.

But well, that's probably just me.

Fruits Basket is a good one I thought, good story and no loose ends at the end, and plenty of stuff to make you laugh and sympathize with the characters

The humor was quite good yeah but that whole "everything will work out if you smile and be friendly" story, not my cup of tea. The world isn't that easy.

• 2 weeks later...
Elfen Lied

Loved tha anime, never read the manga. I mean the anime has a weird ending but still caught my interest. Too bad it short.

* Back on topic:

Mangas I read:

* Bloody Cross

* Sundomei (finished some days ago)

* Boku wa ga Sukunai

* Nana To kaoru (and the arashi too!)

* Nozoki Ana

* Lolicon City

and a few others.

Loved tha anime, never read the manga. I mean the anime has a weird ending but still caught my interest. Too bad it short.

* Back on topic:

Mangas I read:

* Bloody Cross

* Sundomei (finished some days ago)

* Boku wa ga Sukunai

* Nana To kaoru (and the arashi too!)

* Nozoki Ana

* Lolicon City

and a few others.

Elfen Lied anime stops around 30% (max) of the entire elfen lied manga. That's why "the ending" was weird, it wasn't the real ending.

Anyways the elfen lied manga continues the story/shares the same story as in the anime anyways, so if you are an elfen lied fan i'd suggest you to read the manga so you experience the true ending.

Elfen Lied anime stops around 30% (max) of the entire elfen lied manga. That's why "the ending" was weird, it wasn't the real ending.

Anyways the elfen lied manga continues the story/shares the same story as in the anime anyways, so if you are an elfen lied fan i'd suggest you to read the manga so you experience the true ending.

I quite liked it but was let down by the ending, As I don't want to read what I've watched in the anime, Any idea where the manga continues from where the anime finishes? As in which volume.

Edited by Dubs

Well it's actually even worse. Besides stopping around 30% of the manga, it also changes the story. They had to do this because the anime was made before the manga was finished, stupid producers. Oh the same thing happened with the claymore anime btw, stupid ends are stupid. Well that's the reason why there's no way for a second season of the anime, it's just not possible anymore. But what the heck, I personally still prefer the anime.

if you are an elfen lied fan i'd suggest you to read the manga so you experience the true ending.

True, don't need to be explained.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

too many but the ones I'm collecting ATM is

Yureka (manhwa) ongoing

The breaker (manhwa), completed

The breaker, New waves(manhwa) ongoing

Claymore, ongoing

Gunsmith Cats, completed

Gunslinger girls, ongoing (damn sad and heavy plot)

Tales of the Sea King, ongoing

Ashura, completed

much more but I'm getting tired to type it