The World God Only Knows

wait wait wait, diana wasnt animated already in season 2?O_O, i wish i hadnt read the manga yet, it really messes with my head, but now that i think about it they didn't go into the goddess chapt in season2 did they, anyways, i'd rather see more of haqua :)

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21900000/haqua-kami-nomi-zo-shiru-sekai-21985578-640-960.jpg

(gotta love them big pictures)

so..how many episode will it be??

Probably 1 25min OVA. Don't expect much from it, it's just a nice bonus if you're reading the manga. If you only watched the anime, it probably won't make much sense since they can't do much in 25min and it will just end at the beginning of the next (biggest) arc. That OVA also skips a few mini-arcs (after the ending of the 2nd season).

Edited by killerinsidee
Probably 1 25min OVA. Don't expect much from it, it's just a nice bonus if you're reading the manga. If you only watched the anime, it probably won't make much sense since they can't do much in 25min and it will just end at the beginning of the next (biggest) arc. That OVA also skips a few mini-arcs (after the ending of the 2nd season).

haiz..should do 2..i mean it'll cover the manga part more...

I guess if its gonna be how diana got "classified information" then its gona be 1 ova or 2.

This very misleading :p...heh...hehheheh.....

Anyways, a lot of OVA's tend to just rush things, so 1 episode maybe.

This very misleading :p...heh...hehheheh.....

Anyways, a lot of OVA's tend to just rush things, so 1 episode maybe.

I didn't want to spoil the peoplo who haven't read the manga hehee.

Or it can be 1 ova with like 40 mins, but I'm sure that it will be awesome anyways

It will be 1 for now. It's gonna be bundled with vol.18 of the manga. It's the same how Kiss x Sis OVAs get released.

Nice o.o.. Last volume of manga had a promotional pen with the shape of haqua's scythe.. Man I would love to buy those thingss D:

I don't usually go through both anime and manga, especially if I had gone very far with either one, because I would have developed preconceptions by then. I wouldn't want my mental "images" to be destroyed.

Since I went through the whole manga, I will give the anime a pass.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't usually go through both anime and manga, especially if I had gone very far with either one, because I would have developed preconceptions by then. I wouldn't want my mental "images" to be destroyed.

This happens for me with books, which is why i kinda hate movies from books i've read but it is fun to see it all in action anyways. But idk how u develop a mental image of either of those as they have images...O_O.

• 2 weeks later...

@Nobu:

My condolences. :p

I suppose for light novels and english novels I might not form a strong impression (I'm too lazy to imagine entire scenes...it would take too long for me go through the whole plot). But with manga and anime, the effects are pretty pronounced. That's the reason I don't read Gintama's and Danshi Koukousei's mangas for example.

• 2 months later...
It was a great ova, anyone knows when does the other one will be aired

i could share my thoughts of it, but don't remember how to use spoilarz

2nd (last) OVA gets released on December 18th.

Edit: A higher quality of OVA 1 got subbed, google - [HauntingShock] Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai - Tenri-hen - 01 [720p].mkv .

Edited by killerinsidee
  • 2 months later...