Bleach Coming To An End

Honestly, I'm a little sad to see it go, but we should all know that everything will eventually end; however, I don't like how the anime is choosing to end after the fullbring arc. :/

Mhm x3 I atleast hope that it goes out with a bang though. And yeah that sucks too. Do you think there'll be seperate OVA's or Movie's for the Final Holy War Arc?

I havent been a fan about the FB arc but bleach really is a hard to come by long term anime...and i've definitely been a serious fan of bleach for the other arcs :( I just heard of this news btw O_O....can't believe i find out about bleach coming 2 an end on a eroge website. -.- i hope Onepiece doesnt end up ending on some random (CLEARLY THOUGHT UP ON THE SPOT ARC)...but Naruto can just follow in Bleachs footsteps and gtfo.

Mhm x3 I atleast hope that it goes out with a bang though. And yeah that sucks too. Do you think there'll be seperate OVA's or Movie's for the Final Holy War Arc?

Depends on whether the company thinks they will be able to make more money off of an extra movie or not. Really all of an animation companies decisions are based off of money.

Sadly, Bleach lost me about 60 episodes ago. I stopped watching, the filler and general stretched taffy with no flavor aspect it had ever since the first 50 episodes or so really pushed me away. The first couple of seasons there were amazing, but it got to the point that it felt like the creator was just reaching for that initial greatness.

It's never good to see a strong series go, but I think Bleach is slowly declining, and I'd rather see something stronger in it's spot.

I havent been a fan about the FB arc but bleach really is a hard to come by long term anime...and i've definitely been a serious fan of bleach for the other arcs :( I just heard of this news btw O_O....can't believe i find out about bleach coming 2 an end on a eroge website. -.- i hope Onepiece doesnt end up ending on some random (CLEARLY THOUGHT UP ON THE SPOT ARC)...but Naruto can just follow in Bleachs footsteps and gtfo.

Ohh really? ah I think Naruto might take a while to end, you can tell how structured Naruto is ^^; and lol I bet this is the last place you wanted to know about Bleach ending XD

That's not the reason the anime is getting canned. For that, there's always filler to pad the schedule. As of now, Bleach can't hold its ratings. It might be that the story lost its appeal after Aizen was defeated. People have less anticipations to be answered, thus less reasons to follow the story.

That's not the reason the anime is getting canned. For that, there's always filler to pad the schedule. As of now, Bleach can't hold its ratings. It might be that the story lost its appeal after Aizen was defeated. People have less anticipations to be answered, thus less reasons to follow the story.

Yeah, I heard that Bleach's ratings were dropping gradually x3.

Yeah when its ratings were still sky high the top 3 were Bleach, OP, and Naruto and not many other animes @ the time had more than 1-2 seasons but now that FairyTail/Beelze and others came out that have so many seasons, it just added 2 its fall >

Dragon Ball arguably did more to globalize anime than any other franchise. The Big 3 followed the trend where Dragon Ball left off. Although there are still more stories to tell in each of the shounen trinity, it is clear they are maturing and are opening new avenues for the next generation of manga. The future may yield a greater variety of richly developed series that old and new anime fans can relate to.

There was a time when the longest an anime would ever run was 50 some episodes. I remember thinking that the Japanese market I was just getting into was so different from the cartoons and American TV that I was used to, because it always had a clear ending. It seems now a days that the Japanese have picked up some bad habits about trying to milk a series and keep it running indefinitely.

Bleach had a decent run, probably longer than it should have. I don't blame the author at all for wanting to wrap things up.

I also hope it has a good ending, honestly I stopped watching the anime waaaaay~ back, around the Katakura Town battle. I kept reading the manga, but I would never have guessed that the anime would end early. I just hope it has a clear ending not the cliffhanger endings that I have started happening far too often. >.

Dragon Ball arguably did more to globalize anime than any other franchise. The Big 3 followed the trend where Dragon Ball left off. Although there are still more stories to tell in each of the shounen trinity, it is clear they are maturing and are opening new avenues for the next generation of manga. The future may yield a greater variety of richly developed series that old and new anime fans can relate to.

I think it was Pokemon and Dragon ball too ^^ and I think later one, One Piece came? XD