• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean there is not anything. threesome and lesbian cunnilingus and fingering are not there, they are gone. Looks like the version 1.11 of honey select, and call girl 2 is unavailable.

edited: I installed again but without mods and everything the new of the new DLC of Honey select Party has disappeared in spite of I have to added it (copied and pasted) at my folder honey select.

Edited by dean905
check [FAQ] section: feelings system

I mean there is not anything. threesome and lesbian cunnilingus and fingering are not there, they are gone. Looks like the version 1.11 of honey select, and call girl 2 is unavailable.

edited: I installed again but without mods and everything the new of the new DLC of Honey select Party has disappeared in spite of I have to added it (copied and pasted) at my folder honey select. answer me please friend.

edited: I installed again but without mods and everything the new of the new DLC of Honey select Party has disappeared in spite of I have to added it (copied and pasted) at my folder honey select. answer me please friend.

you need love or horny status of your girl to have option to use lesbian and threesome etc

make sure in room maker to add 1 more girl then is available

"it doesn't work" because that was intended to be like that... like some positions that are not yet unlocked

http://i.imgur.com/4WDZH6C.png

finally after of playing some (a little bit long) time is unlocked everything. Now everything is ok. Thank you very much for the support. Have a nice day.

mihilover too, thanks.

Edited by dean905
finally after of playing some (a little bit long) time is unlocked everything. Now everything is ok. Thank you very much for the support. Have a nice day.

mihilover too, thanks.

if you didn't want to unlock everything manually by yourself, there was always a easier way, by downloading the save file with everything unlocked xD

thanks, and something else is there some mod plugin about lesbian sex, I mean strap on, dildos double ended, 69 lesbian sex, anilingus lesbian sex and the rest?

i haven't use those plugins yet, so you'll have to look for them yourself manually on the mods list. assuming that there is one

So what is translated so far?

not sure on the exact, but... some of the new stuff are the untranslated ones.. since the new version patch kept updating and translating even the new content.. i saw a few untranslated ones, from one personality. i forgot which

Edited by charlbeef
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey.I just downloaded the 10.7gb version here but when i click on the start game i get to the part where it has Room editor,Male character creator,See the Girls and... bottoms but for some reason none of them seem to work. like when i click on them nothing happens and i am stock there unable to play.

Hey.I just downloaded the 10.7gb version here but when i click on the start game i get to the part where it has Room editor,Male character creator,See the Girls and... bottoms but for some reason none of them seem to work. like when i click on them nothing happens and i am stock there unable to play.

that's something that never happened to me before. so sadly i can't answer.. but these guys might: here just sign in as guest and go to #help channel

• 3 weeks later...