Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am trying to get on the sewari route. Right now at chapter 3, haven't viewed any events, and its called "The swordsman's fate". Does this mean i'm on the yuela route? i choose not to hit on yuela and went with sewari for the pollution thing..

i am trying to get on the sewari route. Right now at chapter 3, haven't viewed any events, and its called "The swordsman's fate". Does this mean i'm on the yuela route? i choose not to hit on yuela and went with sewari for the pollution thing..

[spoiler=route guide] At some point during chapter 3 ( sometime it will happen at chapter 2 for Yuela's route) you will be awoken at night and can either go hit on Yuela or go back to sleep. If you hit on her you will be locked into Yuela's route.

Regardless of your choice, you will later be asked by Serawi to come with her to see something really important (corruption), but you already had plans with the other two girls. If you choose "Serawi is more important" and go with her you will start the Serawi route, but only if you did not already start Yuela's route; if you did start Yuela's route you will go with Serawi and learn about corruption, but will go no further with her, remaining in the Yuela Route.

If you chose to turn down both Yuela and Serawi, you will automatically be pushed into the Emilita route.

If you already hit on yuela during chapter 2... you're "locked" on her route

chapter 3 is the chapter that determines your route..

there'll be a event at night where you can choose to converse with Yuela..

and attention!!!

if you did talk to her..

you'll be in Yuela route at all cost!!!!

but if you reject her...

there'll be another event where Serawi will ask you for help..

agree to help her and you'll be in her route..

if..you rejected both Serawi and Yuela...

you'll be in the loli's route >.>

[spoiler=route guide] At some point during chapter 3 ( sometime it will happen at chapter 2 for Yuela's route) you will be awoken at night and can either go hit on Yuela or go back to sleep. If you hit on her you will be locked into Yuela's route.

Regardless of your choice, you will later be asked by Serawi to come with her to see something really important (corruption), but you already had plans with the other two girls. If you choose "Serawi is more important" and go with her you will start the Serawi route, but only if you did not already start Yuela's route; if you did start Yuela's route you will go with Serawi and learn about corruption, but will go no further with her, remaining in the Yuela Route.

If you chose to turn down both Yuela and Serawi, you will automatically be pushed into the Emilita route.

If you already hit on yuela during chapter 2... you're "locked" on her route

ok, i think i'm safe then. i was simply worried chapter 3 was named "The swordsman fate", thinking that i was locked onto yuela route

where do i get serawi's sprite tunic and ifrit tunic scene? i forgot the location, searched all over the map but could not find it.

edit: never mind, i just realized i have to equip the armor first

Edited by pramit

in my second run, i am at chapter 8. Problem is, i just don't know what to do anymore. I have the option to go chapter 9, but i'm afraid i might miss a few quests because of that. I can't do any of the level 90 dungeons because my chars range from 40-60..I need materials like devil beads. so..at this point, what should i be doing?

another problem, certain quests become locked because the quest giver has a previous interaction that i must fulfil. Like, the quest which requires gossip from the bar gets locked until i give the old man 500k for another quest. I can't visit the church because i will forced on a quest for 5 gems or something in a certain time period(that i will certainly fail)

Edited by pramit
in my second run, i am at chapter 8. Problem is, i just don't know what to do anymore. I have the option to go chapter 9, but i'm afraid i might miss a few quests because of that. I can't do any of the level 90 dungeons because my chars range from 40-60..I need materials like devil beads. so..at this point, what should i be doing?

another problem, certain quests become locked because the quest giver has a previous interaction that i must fulfil. Like, the quest which requires gossip from the bar gets locked until i give the old man 500k for another quest. I can't visit the church because i will forced on a quest for 5 gems or something in a certain time period(that i will certainly fail)

1. leveling up tips... go to Deadbeat Dungeon>>Deadbeat God... attack the Puttetto King with your weakest weapon... each battle with it gives 40exp (30 exp for lvl 97 characters and 20exp for lvl 98 characters)... DO NOT KILL IT... if it's HP is too low, have it regenerate (50 HP per turn) or make sure the character that battles with it has the Training Bracelet (Mercy skill, never kills monsters and leaves 1 HP left) equipped... Characters weak against holy, equip them with angel necklace and sanctified necklace... have your healers (serawi, emelita, crayanne, hannah ready to heal your characters... do this to all characters until you reach level 99...

2. devil beads??? have you got or finished the quests for "asmodeus"??? aside from the deadbeat dungeon, you can only get devil beads from this quest line...

3. money problem??? change the store into "priceheavy" (all furniture concentrate on prices)... change the workshop into "toolheavy" (all furniture concentrate on tools)... craft items... sell them on your workshop... go to deadbeat dungeon(highest level possible), use a character equipped with both Ful's Mill (+1 item drop) and Ful's Tears (+2 item drop)and kill the monsters on the deadbeat (except Putteto king), do this repeatedly reentering the dungeon, sell the treasure chest/bag of gems/bag of gold that you got from deadbeat... do all of this until you get the money you need...

4. quest 125 - Jewel collection... 5 topaz, 5 sapphire, & 5 emerald (I hate this quest)

>don't get the quest... equip Ful's Mill and Ful's Tears...

>>easiest way to get the topaz... go to Kania Wasteland>>Blockaded Area (Blitz Moors if on yuela's route)... kill monsters that drop Topaz (Magaro/ Worm) and do not close the Monster Portals allowing them to respawn... reenter the dungeon until you get 5 topazes

>>>easiest way to get the sapphire... go to Forest of Souls>>Polluted Upstream... kill monsters that drop Sapphire (infected undine)and do not close the Monster Portals allowing them to respawn... reenter the dungeon until you get 5 sapphires

>>>>Emeralds, oh boy, this is hard... go to Chaotic Warground>>Serpent Road... Static Kankuri drops Emeralds... tricky part is they only spawn on this dungeon every 3 turns (and sometimes do not)... kill all monsters and again, do not close the Monster Portals allowing them to respawn... make sure that the character that kills the Static Kankuri has Ful's Mill and Ful's Tears equipped... reenter the dungeon until you completely get 5 emeralds

>>>>>go back to Yuidora and get the quest...

wow... took me 20 minutes to make this... XD

I was busy yesterday that's why I wasn't around... sorry about that...

hope this helps...

Edited by VNHunter
3. Serawi route, 8th chapter. There is a quest when you need to go to elven elder and also make medicine. If you do it the opposite way, you will get stuck not being able to enter the village with elder. Fixed in patch 1.02.

im stuck here anyway to fix? >.

try reloading your auto-save...

there is... check all the Auto-Saves one by one... on the last page of your saves...

load the one "before" you got that quest...

the game makes an auto-save after leaving yuidora and finishing a dungeon (except yuidora mine)

4. quest 125 - Jewel collection... 5 topaz, 5 sapphire, & 5 emerald (I hate this quest)

>don't get the quest... equip Ful's Mill and Ful's Tears...

>>easiest way to get the topaz... go to Kania Wasteland>>Blockaded Area (Blitz Moors if on yuela's route)... kill monsters that drop Topaz (Magaro/ Worm) and do not close the Monster Portals allowing them to respawn... reenter the dungeon until you get 5 topazes

>>>easiest way to get the sapphire... go to Forest of Souls>>Polluted Upstream... kill monsters that drop Sapphire (infected undine)and do not close the Monster Portals allowing them to respawn... reenter the dungeon until you get 5 sapphires

>>>>Emeralds, oh boy, this is hard... go to Chaotic Warground>>Serpent Road... Static Kankuri drops Emeralds... tricky part is they only spawn on this dungeon every 3 turns (and sometimes do not)... kill all monsters and again, do not close the Monster Portals allowing them to respawn... make sure that the character that kills the Static Kankuri has Ful's Mill and Ful's Tears equipped... reenter the dungeon until you completely get 5 emeralds

>>>>>go back to Yuidora and get the quest...

With full mill i went into kania wasteland. The static one spawned about once in ten turns. After many reloads for different drop, i got 1 topaz. Second one, i didn't get it(after literally countless reloads). This is much harder than the grind for ripe applies. I decided to skip this.

I can't enter the bar without the old man asking me for 1 million, so if any quest requires me to go to the bar, i'll be stuck in it. Same thing happened with the fiend princess quest, to progress i had to talk with the female lord, but that meant progressing to chapter 9 which failed the quest for me.

guess i'll have to watch out for these quests in my 3rd playthrough(for emilita, which i heard has a better story)...though i'm worried that the bar guy will ask me for money again..why can't i just decline him omg

With full mill i went into kania wasteland. The static one spawned about once in ten turns. After many reloads for different drop, i got 1 topaz. Second one, i didn't get it(after literally countless reloads). This is much harder than the grind for ripe applies. I decided to skip this.

I can't enter the bar without the old man asking me for 1 million, so if any quest requires me to go to the bar, i'll be stuck in it. Same thing happened with the fiend princess quest, to progress i had to talk with the female lord, but that meant progressing to chapter 9 which failed the quest for me.

guess i'll have to watch out for these quests in my 3rd playthrough(for emilita, which i heard has a better story)...though i'm worried that the bar guy will ask me for money again..why can't i just decline him omg

I said "reenter the dungeon" because some of your Items in your workshop gets sold in the process, gaining more money... do not reload... patience is a virtue...

and about the old man... you will also get that quest AGAIN on your next playthrough...

I said "reenter the dungeon" because some of your Items in your workshop gets sold in the process, gaining more money... do not reload... patience is a virtue...

i got sick after spending a full hour doing nothing but reloading, which did not even bring results because the stuff is so rare. I run out of ingredients too, so i usually restrict my workshop sales(already suffered from using up ingredients). This grinding is worse than runescape....i hate these devs, how can they give me such retarded quests..especially this bar guy..why does he take 500k and give me the SAME THING he made for 100k..and then asks for 1mil without even a least bit of shame...I DONT TO WANT TO GRIND, I JUST WANT TO FINISH WITH THE STORY PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME :( i'm just too afraid i'll miss out any good bits(hint hint: h scenes)

there i go ranting again. yes..this is how obsessed and pathetic i am :(

I DONT TO WANT TO GRIND, I JUST WANT TO FINISH WITH THE STORY PLEASE STOP TORTURING ME :( i'm just too afraid i'll miss out any good bits(hint hint: h scenes)

you should have said earlier... here... words from heaven...

"those quests from the old man asking a bunch of money doesn't affect h-scenes..."

the only problem is, like you said, it blocked certain quests (to your horror, it blocked some important quests to unlock/recruit strong and helpful characters, EXCEPT Roka)...

now i need pink steel and stuff which i can only get from EU cards. Currently on chapter 8, does anyone know if i can get these in dungeons other than the level 90+ ones?

yes... but it will take time to finish those on your first time...

you can get them on weaker dungeons... check ALL dungeons...

Save>>>go to a dungeon

If there's a EU card, get it...

If there's no EU card, reload...

the positions of the EU cards vary, so I can't point out the exact places...