Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You only need around 6 to get the high end clothing/weapons, getting the two from king putetto and 4 from asmodeus is more than sufficient.

If i understand correctly, you need to clear some ng+ mine maps after the first one to get the materials for ng+ clothes?

So, if, like me (and some other guy that posted in this thread before), you didn't get paraskevas in second playthrough because of some unknown reason (bug?),then you can't unlock the second map of ng+ mines, then you can't have cameo clothes? That sucks. I'm glad i used spoileral for those materials.

By the way, it's just a supposition but try not to finish paraskevas when you encounter him the first time you encounter him. I did because i wanted to get his drop, some gem i don't remember now. That's the only reason I can think of why the quest would'nt progress further (though i did finish crayl to have his loot when i encountered him and it didn't cause any problems ... ).

Well it's still a mystery. When i have time to start my 3rd play, i'll be careful not to kill him and hopefully i can see these ng+ mines, and asmodeus, and wil ng+ classes and M level weapon recipes etc etc... (that bug really sucks) I have 82% cg at the moment (924/1122).

I have a couple of questions that im asking due to the fact I had to reinstall so to save me time I decided to use a save file I found online as I didn't want to go throught the effort of getting everything all over again. I am wondering if you transmigrate do you get the bonuses again for hitting certain levels and classing up again? I am asking as I am planning on transmigrating but will it be only easier to power up like going through a new game in terms of both stats by levels and classes. The second is I recently completed the first jewel quest for sharty but I didn't get the h-scene. I wonder why I didn't?

There are only three things that triggers an event: character level, chapter you are in and completed quests.

If you fullfilled all conditions of a quest but don't get any scene, try to level up your character or just wait for the next chapter, you have to get the scene sooner o later.

Angel beads can be looted of eliza

Devil beads can be obtained after defeating king putetto

Fairy beads looted of phinilly

Divine bones can be excavated in sin gate yuidora mine

Dark bones can be excavated at gushimera temple ( i think thats the name)

Srry can remember where secret herbs are, but i dont recall ever needing to actively search for them youll probably get them as a common drop as you progress through the NG+ dungeons.

Thank's a bunch =D

If i understand correctly, you need to clear some ng+ mine maps after the first one to get the materials for ng+ clothes?

So, if, like me (and some other guy that posted in this thread before), you didn't get paraskevas in second playthrough because of some unknown reason (bug?),then you can't unlock the second map of ng+ mines, then you can't have cameo clothes? That sucks. I'm glad i used spoileral for those materials.

By the way, it's just a supposition but try not to finish paraskevas when you encounter him the first time you encounter him. I did because i wanted to get his drop, some gem i don't remember now. That's the only reason I can think of why the quest would'nt progress further (though i did finish crayl to have his loot when i encountered him and it didn't cause any problems ... ).

Well it's still a mystery. When i have time to start my 3rd play, i'll be careful not to kill him and hopefully i can see these ng+ mines, and asmodeus, and wil ng+ classes and M level weapon recipes etc etc... (that bug really sucks) I have 82% cg at the moment (924/1122).

All you have to do is complete the altar?

Ive only completed my 2nd playthrough but ive done all the quests except emi's route quests and everything has run fine.

All you have to do is complete the altar?

Ive only completed my 2nd playthrough but ive done all the quests except emi's route quests and everything has run fine.

Well, the quest doesn't appear. In my first game, i remember i had to wait for next chapter, so i thought it must be ok after i checked i did every possible event/map... but even at the end of chap8 it didn't appear and it failed at chap9..... I had all key items i think, like the clam, the northern book etc, but i didn't have the maps open in yuma lake, i only had the second one, when you fight paraskevas (the one with the secret recipe shop).

currently on chapter 7.

i remodeled my whole house to rank 8.

wondering what the highest level i should train my characters before moving on.

Check the level of the last map that opened. Or you could try to level up all your chars to the next class change, or check the level requierments for events at every chapter in the seiha faq http://games.seiha.org/lvlreqs.jpg

Edited by Sokyra

Ok after bashing my way through advent bay i finally got the 'fountain of youth'.

Problem is i dont know how to use it, the game states there are 3 requirements:

Have fountain in the yard (check)

Have a level 99 character (check, wilfred and mylen)

Have level 99 character holding their unique artifiact (Problem)

What is wilfreds "unique artifact" and isnt mylens that unique knife she holds?

Is "unique artificat" a weapon or an accesory?

How the hell can i kill reaper in scorched battleground ?

She kill all my character in 2 hit the first hit do normal damage and right after that she do a second hit of 999.

Kill it wih Yuela, she has alot of dodge chance so it probably won't hit her or get some ranged character and equip shadow resist acc so you don't get 1 shotted with the chance on hit.

Kill it wih Yuela, she has alot of dodge chance so it probably won't hit her or get some ranged character and equip shadow resist acc so you don't get 1 shotted with the chance on hit.

I will try with some shadow resist acc, other then that i tried pretty much everything else and it's always the same.

I hope it will work because that dungeon seriously piss me off, specially at the beginning before all the alchemist die.

Ok after bashing my way through advent bay i finally got the 'fountain of youth'.

Problem is i dont know how to use it, the game states there are 3 requirements:

Have fountain in the yard (check)

Have a level 99 character (check, wilfred and mylen)

Have level 99 character holding their unique artifiact (Problem)

What is wilfreds "unique artifact" and isnt mylens that unique knife she holds?

Is "unique artificat" a weapon or an accesory?

Ok nvm found my answer by googling.

Heres list of creatures to kill to obtain ur artificat:

Advent Bay

Pale rider - Mylen's artifact

Cherubim - Melodiana's artifact

Seraphim - Evelyn's artifact

Ophanim - Asmodeus's artifact

Ascended One - Crayl's artifact

Mirage Forest

Daitengu - Rags's artifact

Jormungand - Aht's artifact

Bahamut - Roka's artifact

Fafnir - Crayanne's artifact

Erdgeist - Seralwi's artifact

Phema Sluicegate

Abyssal Terror - Paraskevas's artifact

Garuda - Gaptahl's artifact

Devilfish - Anastasia's artifact

Quetzalcoatl - Kohakuren's artifact

Lenia Vea - Suina artifact

Phema Mountains

Razorwing - Phinilly's artifact

Thunder Wyrm - Emelita's artifact

Freki - Uya's artifact

Siren - Eliza's artifact

Valkyrie Falls

Gigas - Yuela's artifact

Orc - Wil's artifact

Drakaina - Lyphia's artifact

Norn - Ms. Eukleia

Idsi - B.Eushully

Valkyrie - Eushully

Hannah's artifact is crafted

Sharty's artifact is crafted

Lily's artifact is in a chest where Slime Princess was (requires you to finish Advent Bay once)

Leguna and Stone Golem get their artifacts from mutating their unique accessories.

Anyone know where I could find these?

Kamidori Poster

Lovers Futon/Double Bed/Sultan's Bed

Honeymoon Bed

The poster is a NG+ bonus, I think, gotten like a new chapter bonus when you first visit the workshop. Pretty sure all of the beds show up as 100% control prizes in the NG+ mines or something.