Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

Err... Which dungeon? If you mean the dungeon where you hunting the reaper for the last time: Scorched Battleground in the Runic Forest Ruins, then....

Open all the doors. There are three doors, 2 bronze doors and 1 silver.

One of the bronze door leads to a room with Rym Dragon in it, kill it to control the yellow flagged area.

There is a hidden portal two squares away to the right from the second deployment gate. (First one is the Home Base, third one is in the most upper left room, fourth one is in the most upper right room.)

Remember to take all of the deployment gate.

[spoiler=map]

CG000000.jpg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not crafted, you got them by harvesting from excavation points (Not the grasses, the rock ones). Both of them can be found from Cliffside Church dungeons.

For Mysterious Dolls: Mountain in the Sky, Trail to the Church and Mountain Path.

For Cactus Figure: Hallowed Ground and Mountain Path.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7370[/ATTACH] how do i get these cg's im missing most of page 2 on all 3 heroines ;-;(why you no work)

also how i get marwen's necklace?

You get the missing cg's from the costume specific h-scenes you unluck during their routes after upgrading the costumes to about 50%. As for marwen's necklace you get it from Ragena Ruins in Yuidora mine on new game+.

Edited by Savon

I'd say few 75+ level chars and start with Phema Sluicegate (high level Ragsmuena recommended) and lots of saving and loading, and don't forget to bring lots of healing items. I remember my first clear taking 60+ turns of the 80 turn limit so be patient.

If you don't think your characters are strong enough you might have to level up on the Yuidora mine later levels.

thanks and any advice on advent bay or on any of the 90+ maps i get like 3 hit ko'd x.x

Skill set!!!

>Yuela with God Slayer Armor for Flurry III skill(chance to attack twice)

*Prevail III

*Undress III

*Vorpal Counter III

*Ferocity III (change this to Soul Shield III/Magic Resist III once her HP is below 50%)

>Serawi with Elf Princess Tunic for Elemental skill (gives "blessing" on any terrain, and never suffer from any map HP/SP/FS drain)

*Prevail III

*Undress III

*Seal (change to Counter III if on melee mode)

*situational skill slot, select from the FF.:

-->A. Flurry III

-->B. Enhanced Battery

-->C. Ball Slam (turn her to melee mode, sounds stupid but trust me on this one)

>Emelita with Little Devil Robe

*Prevail III

*Undress III

*Flash Step III (change this to Soul Shield III/Magic Resist III once her HP is below 50%)

*Sonic Scream (change to any elemental magic you want)

TIPS on those level 90+ maps:

1. Take advantage of the Save/Load function...

2. Finish the Valkyrie Falls>Land of Regrets map (Kohakuren must be recruited to enter this map) FIRST, it will unlock the "Desperate Bracelet" recipe, an accessory that grants Prevail III skill...

3. Recruit them:

-->A. Mylen Ploa

-->B. Eushully

-->C. Ms.Eukleia

-->D. Asmodeus

-->E. Golem, Lily, Leguna (finish the *Extra Stories>Hot Spring Tales to unlock them)

4. Characters must have Prevail skill, and should only be healed/use potions when needed and don't exceed 40-50% HP, the lower remaining HP they have, the better!!!

5. Useless characters on level 90 Maps, don't even bother using them on those maps:

-->A. Emelita (only useless on Mirage Forest>Burning Sands map)

-->B. Suina

-->C. Crayl

-->D. Melodiana (one with the lowest Spd stat, always gets attacked 3 times in one battle)

-->E. Uya (he may have high Evd stat, but once the enemy hits, it's most likely a 1-hit-KO)

6. Use those elemental resist necklaces (Sanctified Necklace, Typhoon Necklace, Etc...) when needed...

7. Using potions is not shameful, they are part of the game...

8. I recommend having your characters at level 85+ (or level 99) if you plan to enter those level 90 maps...

1. leveling up tips... go to Deadbeat Dungeon>>Deadbeat God... attack the Puttetto King with your weakest weapon... each battle with it gives 40exp (30 exp for lvl 97 characters and 20exp for lvl 98 characters)... DO NOT KILL IT... if it's HP is too low, have it regenerate (50 HP per turn) or make sure the character that battles with it has the Training Bracelet (Mercy skill, never kills monsters and leaves 1 HP left) equipped... Characters weak against holy, equip them with angel necklace and sanctified necklace... have your healers (serawi, emelita, crayanne, hannah ready to heal your characters... do this to all characters until you reach level 99...
Edited by VNHunter

thanks and 1 last question (most likely) how come i cant get the orange putty quest from hannah? every restart i do i give 80k i do the gem quest and the other part to get more stuff for the church but i never get the quest that allows me to unlock her (hannah's pilgrimage or something) anyone know why?

thanks and 1 last question (most likely) how come i cant get the orange putty quest from hannah? every restart i do i give 80k i do the gem quest and the other part to get more stuff for the church but i never get the quest that allows me to unlock her (hannah's pilgrimage or something) anyone know why?

What chapter are you on? If memory serves, you can't get the quest before a certain point, which is most likely after the route branching. Also failing Hannahs other quests (possibly other peoples quests as well) might affect if you can get the quest.

What chapter are you on? If memory serves, you can't get the quest before a certain point, which is most likely after the route branching. Also failing Hannahs other quests (possibly other peoples quests as well) might affect if you can get the quest.

o lol im stupid actually i forgot to download 1 of the updates when i reupdated it worked again :p

• 4 weeks later...

I can’t get this game to work. It doesn’t let me proceed once installed it just shows an error DirectX graphics followed by a string of Japanese letters. I have Japanese locale, XP, and directx 9. If anyone knows the solution for it I would appreciate the assistance.

I can’t get this game to work. It doesn’t let me proceed once installed it just shows an error DirectX graphics followed by a string of Japanese letters. I have Japanese locale, XP, and directx 9. If anyone knows the solution for it I would appreciate the assistance.

try updates all your drivers

and please provide screenshots if it didnt worked