Tsundere's in anime

that famous loli seiyu, for Louise and all them girls, 4got her name but...shes great @ her job, just her roles are the worst tsuns ever, god i want 2 die when i see a character she voices (no offense 2 the seiyu) in an anime.

-and is it just me or does this seiyu voice act for almost the EXACT same type of lolis, (blows up the person they like if they are caught even just slightly touching a girl...)

ex:

Aria (Aria the Scarlet Ammo)

Louise (do i even need 2 tell u where shes from?)

Lotte (Astarotte no Omocha)

Nagi (Hayate the combat butler)

just remembered the girls name :[h=1]Rie Kugimiya : Queen of Tsundere...(as in, we need 2 kill her)[/h]

just remembered the girls name :[h=1]Rie Kugimiya : Queen of Tsundere...(as in, we need 2 kill her)[/h]

I liked Nagi and Lotte though...maybe not kill her. how about we let her make a reenactment of some eroge scenes...of the illicit kind. hehehehe

:mad: I hate Louise from Zero no tsukaima.....and if there is a character that is Louise-esque then I will probably consider disliking that character as well.(Well, depends. I don't hate Taiga -__-) I don't hate all tsunderes just the ones that show or act in an utterly illogical manner + extreme violence.

Well, its not like Saito is prince charming anyway :p

this...............

Don't get me wrong, I like tsudere's but i just think that lately they're overdoing it a bit. It's a good trait and all but I don't think it needs to be in every anime. What are your thoughts on this?

hmmmm what you say is true but I don't really mind it though since there are diff. kinds of tsundre out there

And for me

I like tsundre loli, And (Yes! I'm a pedo if that's your question) I like tsundre such as Taiga and Ruri(Kuroneko)

hmmmm what you say is true but I don't really mind it though since there are diff. kinds of tsundre out there

And for me

I like tsundre loli, And (Yes! I'm a pedo if that's your question) I like tsundre such as Taiga and Ruri(Kuroneko)

I liked Taiga, but I think they were going overboard with Lotte.

that famous loli seiyu, for Louise and all them girls, 4got her name but...shes great @ her job, just her roles are the worst tsuns ever, god i want 2 die when i see a character she voices (no offense 2 the seiyu) in an anime.

-and is it just me or does this seiyu voice act for almost the EXACT same type of lolis, (blows up the person they like if they are caught even just slightly touching a girl...)

ex:

Aria (Aria the Scarlet Ammo)

Louise (do i even need 2 tell u where shes from?)

You forgot Shana from Shakugan no Shana :o

but yeah, they're pretty much the same...

I prefer the self-proclaimed tsundere Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari...I like that crazy and daring kind of tsuntsun xD

• 9 months later...

Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Mikoto from Index/Railgun. lol oh, and I think Set-chan from Negima!? the second series counts too, She blushes just about as much as Natsuki from my-Hime which probably also counts too. ::Points to Avatar::

• 2 weeks later...