• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Dan. pats OneManArmy*

there there, it'll be okay

Arigatou gozaimasu dan-san...*sob*...I'm feeling a little bit better now.

On a serious note, fuck my life, it sucks! That's probably the reason why I want to escape from time to time into the 2D world, it's just way better.

yosh..yosh...

good girl mashiro//

Hey why the hell are you patting mashiro right now? I need your love not she~

life though without a job...

it's killing me right now too..

Well it's actually not that bad, sounds weird I know. But you don't do anything and have nothing to live for*. It's like, waking up, good morning new day, boring, boring, boring, live through the day, eat, boring, blablabla, some more blablabla, go to bed, good night...zzZ

*Besides playing visual novels of course

Edited by OneManArmy
Mashiro's happiness is OneManArmy's happiness as well so just make Mashiro happy and that's it. JK

On a serious note, I do hope you can find a job soon. Life could be pretty hard for those people who are jobless after all.

its hard..

seriously..

lets hope onemanarmy can get a decent one..

after all..its been a year

Mashiro's happiness is OneManArmy's happiness as well so just make Mashiro happy and that's it. JK

I've to admit, this makes sense.

Life could be pretty hard for those people who are jobless after all.

This makes also sense.

I do hope you can find a job soon

Nah...

• 1 month later...

You've managed to make this a chat thread. It would be wise to make a individual chat thread, in order to keep the other threads clean.

Back to the topic:

There is a sequel to the Deardrops and it's called d2b VS DEARDROPS -Cross the Future-. Well it's not purely Deardrops visual novel, but I hope it's a nice one. It is out, but there's still no English version for it. I hope the English version comes out any time soon.

You've managed to make this a chat thread. It would be wise to make a individual chat thread, in order to keep the other threads clean.

Back to the topic:

There is a sequel to the Deardrops and it's called d2b VS DEARDROPS -Cross the Future-. Well it's not purely Deardrops visual novel, but I hope it's a nice one. It is out, but there's still no English version for it. I hope the English version comes out any time soon.

its just normal...

anyway in reply to your post...that fandisk will have to depends on MG sales of Deardrops..if they want to consider any translations..

btw...my fren did say its a nice way to sums up kirakira trilogy