Do you want seconds of Deardrops???

I love all the characters in both VNs. When I finished playing, I can feel my heart being blessed by those wonderful story.

LOVE !! The word I can only describe to DEARDROPS

lol, my feelings are different, but we have the same enthusiasm towards Deardrops!

Nacchan.PNG

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While we wait for d2b x Deardrops Cross the Future, which band do you think is the best band from both Kira Kira and Deardrops?

I personally liked the music of the deardrops band more, but only because of the violin. But well, there weren't many violin tracks in the game though. =\

Violin singles?!?!?!

(haven't played deardrops before, any recommendations on routes? PM me pls)

Well, the recommended routes that I can give you here is the Kanade route for its ending and the Riho route for the progress of the story.

I found Yayoi's route to be too short for me although it was still a good story. Rimu's route wasn't really interesting for me so I guess you can consider this as the worst one of the 4 routes in the game.

Edited by Ray Asakura
Spoiler
Well, the recommended routes that I can give you here is the Kanade route for its ending and the Riho route for the progress of the story.

I found Yayoi's route to be too short for me although it was still a good story. Rimu's route wasn't really interesting for me so I guess you can consider this as the worst one of the 4 routes in the game.

man... i told you to be careful about giving spoilers... you might get killed you know... :D

(Spoilers urge me for more)

I liked the one Soichi played in the streets in the Kanade route. Too bad it was just a BGM and not a real song.

Well there was only one violon bgm track in the whole game, kind of crappy. Don't tell me how awesome the protagonist plays the violin without giving me any tracks to listen. That's blasphemy.

There were song tracks though (3 of them I think) that had Soichi play the violin in it. Although they aren't violin singles, I can still say that he plays the violin well basing it from the songs mentioned.

Well, this is my opinion and it's up to you whether you go along with it or not.

There were song tracks though (3 of them I think) that had Soichi play the violin in it. Although they aren't violin singles, I can still say that he plays the violin well basing it from the songs mentioned.

Well, this is my opinion and it's up to you whether you go along with it or not.

violin tracks, violin singles, as long as i get to hear some rare classic music, i'm game...

Noisy sweet home or w/e its called IMO is the best of them, maybe the one called stardust but not as good

The fan disc is both Kira also so maybe ull end up liking it