Do you own and/or play any instruments?

Do you play any instruments?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play any instruments?

Lol I use to think that too, but it's a lot easier now for some reason, but my fingers haven't changed one bit. wierd.

Nah, you fingers will learn to move more accurate than before. You also will realize that you don't need that much power the hold the strings down.

Ah and your fingers will became more powerful especially when we're talking about barre chords.

So your fingers HAVE changed over the time. ;)

Bass ftw, with the Decal from Kira Kira ^_^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2188[/ATTACH]

lol heck yeh kirakira

Off topic - I think we have the same carpet.

Nah, you fingers will learn to move more accurate than before. You also will realize that you don't need that much power the hold the strings down.

Ah and your fingers will became more powerful especially when we're talking about barre chords.

So your fingers HAVE changed over the time.

Yeah ive realized that. My first time playing the acoustic I would hold down on the strings so hard it dugs into my fingers, especially the thin strings, ouch, sometimes it gets pretty stingy lol.

• 4 weeks later...
I can play the Violin pretty well! I actually tried to learn the songs in those videos after seeing them a long time ago!

You sir are my man! Violin and piano are just fuckin awesome, I never had the chance to learn them. It's all about the god damn money. =\

• 6 months later...

Violin and an electric guitar...trying to learn the latter through the internet and had lessons for about 7 years for the former, but by a senile teacher. I'd say I'm beginner level in both.

And yeah, Kira Kira was the main drive (no pun intended) behind the guitar.