What MMORPG are you playing now?

Hello my friends. Today i'm here to ask you guys what MMORPG are you playing right now? I used to LOVE MMO'S They were my favorite genre at one point

(I know sad right?) I still love them but that was a long time ago and I have lost touch with allot of people and its not fun soloing dungeons if you know what

I mean! I go back to some mmo's some times but tend to get bored due to some communities blocking new players out.

That's why I want to know who here plays some awesome mmo's that might get some more people into it as well. So you dont have to end up like me!

I'm playing at the moment:

Grand Fantasia (Still a noob and playing it when ever I feel the need to chill out)

.... Nothing else..... atm

I got seriously sick of MMOs after playing WoW for 5 years and a bit of EVE Online. No MMOs for me anymore :>

My long lost brother, we were you all this time? MMO's are consuming just way too much time. It was cool when I didn't have anything to do but these days, meh. I personally played WoW for only 1,5 years though. I also tried another MMO, can't remember the name anymore, it's probably not worth for remembering.

Edited by OneManArmy

I don't mind the people, but I get bogged down by the sheer amount of mindless time suck that many mmo's have to them. I've played quite a few, from the first Everquest, to Final Fantasy 11, to Wow, to Runes of Magic, to several other free to play games that didn't last long, to simulation survival MMO's like Haven and Hearth, or Wurm Online. All have pro's and cons', but what they have in common is that you need time to spend on them, and in the end you realize how little your time accomplishes.

In the end I still think about going back and trying something if: 1) it's free. I'm no longer willing(even if I was able) to pay for wasting time. And 2) There is enough of a community or group of friends to play with. As these games are about social interaction as much as actual gaming sometimes.

I personally don't like MMOs because they never fucking end, always new stuff your are required to get, you get competitive with other players because yo want to be the best but you know it's never gonna happens because some Korean already has max lvl and the ultimate set.

MMOs meh.......

I like Sword 2(Sword of the New World/Granado Espada), Pangya(A golf RPG)...Well those are the only good ones my shitty computer can play right now, but I'm getting a new computer soon =3 I played Ryzom a while back, I found it pretty interesting...