Anime Wallpaper for 1366x768

Majority of mine look fine, Must just be the pictures that I choose, I take out and delete the deformed ones.

Stretched:

http://puu.sh/xoSv

Filled:

http://puu.sh/xoSY

Edited by Dubs
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see??? fill option looks better...

No it doesn't, Stretch actually allows me to see the whole picture fine, Not deformed or anything, Whereas fill will only allow me to see a partial bit of the photo, This photo only looks fine because it's actually close to 1366x768

No it doesn't, Stretch actually allows me to see the whole picture fine, Not deformed or anything, Whereas fill will only allow me to see a partial bit of the photo, This photo only looks fine because it's actually close to 1366x768

ok... to stop this argument... I therefore conclude, it all depends on the monitor resolution and the wallpaper... :D

Lol I don't see what you guys are on about, I've seen ALOT worst then that picture when it's stretched, That isn't majorly deformed or anything and I'd rather be able to see the whole picture then have half of them missing.

Lol I don't see what you guys are on about, I've seen ALOT worst then that picture when it's stretched, That isn't majorly deformed or anything and I'd rather be able to see the whole picture then have half of them missing.

well, as long as I can clearly see the main focus of the pics, the anime characters for example, then the background is just a second issue in the "Fill" setting...

• 2 weeks later...

Something else you other than just use fill or stretch is crop the picture yourself. Sometimes you need to see what's right at the top, but there's lots of extra space at the bottom (or a similar situation). If you use stretch it will be deformed. But if you just use fill, it will cut off the top and bottom equally, so you'll lose some of what you want to see at the top and still have the extra space at the bottom. If you crop off some of the bottom it will look a lot better in stretch or fill than it would with the extra space still there. Or you can edit it in something like photoshop and add to the side(s) so that it will fit better.

1366x768? Wtf . Strange resolution, first time i hear of it. I thought it went like this 640 x 480, 800x 600, 1024x 786,1280x720, 1600 x 1200 , 1900x1080, 1900x1200 and then the crazy ones like 2xxx x xxxx for multi monitor support.

1900x1200 ftw bitches!

1366x768? Wtf . Strange resolution, first time i hear of it. I thought it went like this 640 x 480, 800x 600, 1024x 786,1280x720, 1600 x 1200 , 1900x1080, 1900x1200 and then the crazy ones like 2xxx x xxxx for multi monitor support.

1900x1200 ftw bitches!

LOLz...

1366x768 = 1920x1080

1900x1200 ftw bitches!

1366x768 and 1900x1200 are both 16:9 resolutions, usually used for laptops.

dam these wallpapers are great! , thanks man! , i been looking hard for wallpapers on konachan and zerochan but its abit hard to find 1366 x 768 wallpapers.

Thanks once again!

No problem, I'll update this thread from time to time so expect some more wallpapers in a month.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow this was great, i loved this collection. I found like 94 wallpapers but they are all ecchi. I've been using all 394 as wallpaper and have it changing every 10 second, i also disabled the screen saver and just leave my desktop running for hour. it looks really nice, especially since it's a 16:9 screen, I don't know why, but i love wide screen aspect ratio screens (although it's a pain in the butt to find good images in this resolution).

Wow this was great, i loved this collection. I found like 94 wallpapers but they are all ecchi. I've been using all 394 as wallpaper and have it changing every 10 second, i also disabled the screen saver and just leave my desktop running for hour. it looks really nice, especially since it's a 16:9 screen, I don't know why, but i love wide screen aspect ratio screens (although it's a pain in the butt to find good images in this resolution).

I'm currently working on another 50 pictures and will upload them this month.