Favorite Fighting Game?

What is your Favorite Fighting game?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Fighting game?

I like Dragon Ball games and new mortal kombat (along with mortal kombat4) and i observe game scene for a long long time and i NEVER even heard about skullgirl and arcana. I was like WTF you put some completely unknown games like this and didnt even put DB or FS/N fighting game(forgot the name).Hell, if i dont know these games they must be like 15-20 years old(On the other hand you didnt put also Virtua Fighter).

Like yachi said, he's new in making polls...

Well, if you really want to put those, why not make your own poll, we'll join in later

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mostly stick to PC but i have both PS3(and ps2) and Xbox360, i observe gaming scene but i srsly never heard about those... o.0.

Oh well I guess it just comes down to what you hear. Some people hear about stuff others dont

I wasnt mad or anything i was just really suprised about him putting some unknown games to me and not those that seemed like one of the more obvious choices ( i have nothing against the poll alone).

If you say so...

It's not that they're not popular, maybe it's just not known at your place...

Arcana Heart 3 is actually really awesome. I only have the arcade version (a rom, there are no arcades here...), though, so no online multiplayer.

Kind of sad Mortal Kombat is winning, considering the newer iterations all use 3D graphics. Sprites are where it's at, guys. :(

Arcana Heart 3 is actually really awesome. I only have the arcade version (a rom, there are no arcades here...), though, so no online multiplayer.

Kind of sad Mortal Kombat is winning, considering the newer iterations all use 3D graphics. Sprites are where it's at, guys. :(

Yea, I really like the 2D fighters. And you could get Arcana Heart 3 if you had a PS3 or a Japanese/European Xbox...And if you liked that BlazBlue and Guilty would be good, there made by the same people and have basically the same mechanics...i feel like im being too pushy with this...I just LOVE fighting games lol

yeah... but, It's a poll... things wont always be what you want them to be...

You just picked on my interest, where can i find this godlike thing?

sorry... just got it while searching pics...

but i agree, if this "battle of lolis" really existed, this wwill be fun...

IF i ever find the real thing, I would post it here right away...

I grew up with tekken 1,2,3 on ps1, got tekken 5 on ps2 and tekken 6 on ps3. Never likedc street fighter, i am still a tekken guy. Mortal kombat however (got the latest one on ps3 aswell) is a close contender to tekken.

MUGEN??? what's that??? I'm all ears... keep the info coming...

MUGEN is a freeware 2D fighting game engine.

Japan has been building games in it for more than a decade, so there are ridiculous numbers of characters available.