Favorite Fighting Game?

What is your Favorite Fighting game?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Fighting game?

Helo everyone, Yachi here with more fighting game stuff! I know there arent allot of you that play fighting games, but for those that do why not share your favorite with us? Who knows, we might even spark some people into getting into the fighting game scene! And yes I know I couldnt get all of them, so if you like others just post it!

Edited by Yachi
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahahaha...

better luck next time!!!! ahahahaha...

Blazblue??? haven't seen it yet...

Its similar to Melty Blood in the fact that its a 2D fighting game, with long complicated combos and such. If your good at Melty Blood then youd most likely have no problem picking up BlazBlue. What I really like about it is that its like playing a Visual Novel with some fighting in it.

Its similar to Melty Blood in the fact that its a 2D fighting game, with long complicated combos and such. If your good at Melty Blood then youd most likely have no problem picking up BlazBlue. What I really like about it is that its like playing a Visual Novel with some fighting in it.

Eh??? okay... HUNTER MODE ON!!!

ahahahah... I'll search for it...

the truth is, I only play few fighting games, and as you know, melty blood is my fave!!!

Mortal Kombat. Haven't played any of the newer ones, but Mortal Kombat was one of the first games I ever played for the Super Nintendo. Good times.

there's another one!!!

mortal combat??? the thing that only made me watch other people playing it was the part wherein you kill your opponent...

sample: FATALITY!!!

Well fighting games aren't one of my favorite genre's. I like them but I'd usually rather play anything else. But my favorite would either be Tekken (number 4 to be precise... I think.... well it has a little orange dinosaur as a secret character that fun to play as) since it's one of my first fighting games I put any time into or SoulCaliber (I think 2 is the one I played most) since it's really the only other fighting game I've played alot. Also I like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. He's awesome. I did play Melty Blood (I can't remember which version) for a week straight before getting tired of it. I know I have it on my comp still.

But overall, I really don't have a favorite. They're all fun.

do you mean GON, the small but terrible baby dinosaur???

Yes, probably. I remember you unlocked him by entering his name in the high score thing. Can't remember his name exactly. As a 12 year old I really like playing as him. That would be.... 7 years ago.

I like King Of Fighters because I feel like it's the easiest to master the moveset/skillset....Tekken and Mortal Kombat are hard to master especially the newer Tekken series,I can hardly do the more complicated move.

Well you put in such thing as Arcana and Skullgirl i didnt even EVER heard about those games, on the other hand Dragon Ball in overall way is a legend, everyone always wanted to have game where they could kamehameha someone in the face and you didnt even put it...

Well you put in such thing as Arcana and Skullgirl i didnt even EVER heard about those games, on the other hand Dragon Ball in overall way is a legend, everyone always wanted to have game where they could kamehameha someone in the face and you didnt even put it...

Well the reason for like, Arcana Heart and Skullgirls is because im really big into fighting games and I keep up with all the new ones that are coming out...I have a tendancy to forget that not everyone is as into them as me

I like Dragon Ball games and new mortal kombat (along with mortal kombat4) and i observe game scene for a long long time and i NEVER even heard about skullgirl and arcana. I was like WTF you put some completely unknown games like this and didnt even put DB or FS/N fighting game(forgot the name).Hell, if i dont know these games they must be like 15-20 years old(On the other hand you didnt put also Virtua Fighter).

I like Dragon Ball games and new mortal kombat (along with mortal kombat4) and i observe game scene for a long long time and i NEVER even heard about skullgirl and arcana. I was like WTF you put some completely unknown games like this and didnt even put DB or FS/N fighting game(forgot the name).Hell, if i dont know these games they must be like 15-20 years old(On the other hand you didnt put also Virtua Fighter).

Arcana Heart 3 just came out last year I think, and Skullgirls isnt even a month old...and in my defense these are the games ive been playing recently...Do you do allot of console gaming or do you stick to a computer?

I mostly stick to PC but i have both PS3(and ps2) and Xbox360, i observe gaming scene but i srsly never heard about those... o.0.

EDIT Checked those games, now i know why i didnt heard about them. These kind of fighting games are almost never talked about in my country. I mean most people here cant tell any difference between anime and cartoons.

Edited by Daeverius