• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No you don't. It's terrible. I have sleeping problems and waking up problems. It's hard to fall asleep and then once I do, I can't get up.

The worst combination ever. But you can fight against your sleeping problems! How? Just fap like a madman! You can do it~!

No you don't. It's terrible. I have sleeping problems and waking problems. It's hard to fall asleep and then once I do, I can't get up.

I meant i want to experience it once, just for a change, not to have it all your life.

It's super effective, don't really need to do it, but it makes sure i'll sleep even more faster

I here by declare... the other meaning of the word fap...

Fap - A very effective solution for those who wants to go to sleep FASTER...

ahahahah...

• 4 weeks later...
This thread's pretty old but I'm still interested. So yeah yachi, were you able to get some sleep?

Yes I was actually, I just stayed up for like 3 days then when I got home I passed out at around 8 or 9 at night. Ive been on schedule ever since! But of course im on summer vacation now so thats gonna get all kinds of fucked up xD

Yes I was actually, I just stayed up for like 3 days then when I got home I passed out at around 8 or 9 at night. Ive been on schedule ever since! But of course im on summer vacation now so thats gonna get all kinds of fucked up xD

aw... more free time... more eroge... less sleep??? LOL

Good to hear, have a nice sleep.