• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in for that. Meat is always a good choice. I mean dammit, I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian, so gimme a nice steak. I don't like all sorts of japanese food though. I can't stand those salty octopuse arm thingys, they are 90% salt and 10% meat, not my cup of tea.

I actually also prefer spicy things but that's probably because of my fucked up tasting skills. Seriously, I've even problems to taste the differences between different kinds of cheese.

What the fuck man? Candy is fuckin awesome~!

Btw, japanese sweets are damn annoying, why? If you buy there some cookies then each of them have their own packing. And the worst thing, those packings are damn hard to open.

then i will be eating japanese food that mashiro makes in your place

Edited by Kamidori
then i will be eating japanese food that mashiro makes in your place

I've no informations about her cooking skills though. Well I guess she isn't that good. I mean she comes from a different century and has obviously no idea how to use all those new inventions like TV and friends, she couldn't handle a modern kitchen...

mashiro in your place

She'll never be for real... *sob*sob*...uuuuuaaaaaahhhhhh~

I've no informations about her cooking skills though. Well I guess she isn't that good. I mean she comes from a different century and has obviously no idea how to use all those new inventions like TV and friends, she couldn't handle a modern kitchen...

She'll never be for real... *sob*sob*...uuuuuaaaaaahhhhhh~

she's a japanese deity + a loving japanese fox wife* so im sure she can cook traditional japanese food . and she will be real to u if u screw yourself up enough , like me.

she's a japanese deity + a loving japanese fox wife* so im sure she can cook traditional japanese food . and she will be real to u if u screw yourself up enough , like me.

Well that's actually the problem here. Since when has a deity/god to cook? I never heard anything like this, they usually have their slaves/followers/creatures who make delicious food for them. Well sure, I hope that she's able to make me some japanese food but what the heck, it's not that she has to. My cooking skills are quite decent so we'll be fine. As for her being real, in my imagination yes but she will never stay in my room and hug me. If she's doing it, then I probably became broken.

Well that's actually the problem here. Since when has a deity/god to cook? I never heard anything like this, they usually have their slaves/followers/creatures who make delicious food for them. Well sure, I hope that she's able to make me some japanese food but what the heck, it's not that she has to. My cooking skills are quite decent so we'll be fine. As for her being real, in my imagination yes but she will never stay in my room and hug me. If she's doing it, then I probably became broken.

1 word , dakimakura

Sure but I want the real thing. A daki is quite awesome and I'll definitely buy one someday but I'll never feel the warmth of her body...*sigh*

that;s good enough , we shount be greedy , it's painful but worth it.

it's painful but worth it.

Wise words, wise words.

Iaido?!?!?! Swift draw sword style?!?!?!

Exactly, your first move is a swift draw one (too lazy to explain it properly) and after that you make two or three more "normal" cuts. At the end you put back your sword into the scabbard, finished. Well it's all about concentration and muscle tension. But yeah, it's fun and I like it.

Has anyone eaten any weird food?

Most disturbing food I've eaten would be a pig's ear and foot, and balot. Yummm

Balot??? do you mean "that" egg??? here in my country, that's one of the most famous exotic food... love it myself

Balot??? do you mean "that" egg??? here in my country, that's one of the most famous exotic food... love it myself

Yeah, "that" egg, the one with cooked chick embryo inside the egg, the yellow part is the only thing I can eat.

Yeah, "that" egg, the one with cooked chick embryo inside the egg, the yellow part is the only thing I can eat.

when i was a child, i always vomit because of the chick part... but got used to it... the yellow part is my favorite... they say Balut helps strengthen knees...

when i was a child, i always vomit because of the chick part... but got used to it... the yellow part is my favorite... they say Balut helps strengthen knees...

I also heard it's an aphrodisiac

i cant eat the white part , i saw a head of a chick in there , eyeballs too.. how can i eat it????? it's impossible!!!

at first I was like "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS THING?!?!?! there's a head!!! a head!!!"...

but learned that, you eat the chick part whole, clear your mind, don't imagine what your eating... that's the only time you'll say it's delicious...

Has anyone tried FRIED SCARABS, "pritong salagubang" in my country...

at first I was like "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS THING?!?!?! there's a head!!! a head!!!"...

but learned that, you eat the chick part whole, clear your mind, don't imagine what your eating... that's the only time you'll say it's delicious...

Has anyone tried FRIED SCARABS, "pritong salagubang" in my country...

no , no matter what u imagine , it's still eating little chicks

no , no matter what u imagine , it's still eating little chicks

That what makes "that" egg exotic... most people here eat it EVERY NIGHT as a snack or before bedtime...

If you can't handle eating chicks, there's something much, much horrible...

they call it "one day old"... Even I can't eat it... And kamidori, the "white part", is edible but considered trash, not supposed to be eaten...

you only eat the chick and the yellow part... throw away the white part and the shell at the garbage can...

And please, if some of you find what I'm sharing here disgusting, just tell me, don't need to hold back...

I'll stop right away...

Edited by VNHunter
spelling