That what makes "that" egg exotic... most people here eat it EVERY NIGHT as a snack or before bedtime...

If you can't handle eating chicks, there's something much, much horrible...

they call it "one day old"... Even I can't eat it... And kamidori, the "white part", is edible but considered trash, not supposed to be eaten...

you only eat the chick and the yellow part... throw away the white part and the shell at the garbage can...

And please, if some of you find what I'm sharing here disgusting, just tell me, don't need to hold back...

I'll stop right away...

so u only eat the yellow part?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, egg white? Albumen is good in protein while low in fat. Wonderful ingredient for a low-fat diet or a lean muscle regiment. Helped me drop a few pounds.

I always enjoy eating (or the attempt of) new varieties of foods. If you've been to a trendy city, I'm the guy snacking on a cotoletta while pensively guarding an arrosticini stockpile.

I always enjoy eating (or the attempt of) new varieties of foods.

Same to an extent.

If it smells terrible im less likely to try it.

Then again, I thought Vindaloo smelt god awful, but it tasted not too bad.

Then you should go and try the durian fruit...

Durian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Smells like stinkin' socks but tastes like heaven for fruit lovers...

There are a lot of these devil fruit in my country

And to make matter worse my family all like to ate them while i just can't stand the smell. It so bad that i have lock myself in my room

And yes they all said it taste great,

Talking about food, i like eating hot and spicy Thai food (duh?)

But i also love eat various cuisine too Japanese Western etc

But i want to goes and said i love ice milk tea!!

It my signature drink for a longtime -v-

I'm indifferent towards food. I somehow just don't enjoy eating as much as others seem to.

Most days I starve myself until the hunger makes me zap some quick and easy junk food with microwaves.

I'm a perfectly average/healthy weight, and always have been.

German food is not bad...

Agreed, i love german beers and cheeses. Got a question though: "apfelstrudel mit vannillesause und sachertorte" (prob wrote that wrong but hey) are those german dishes or austrian dishes? Cause i've went a couple of times to germany and austria on holidays, and i don't remember where i ate those dishes.

Depends on whether you want to hear prejudices such as sauerkraut

as usual, I still can't say their names properly... but I tasted them once... A very good target for gourmet hunters (like me) and those who like to eat...

Agreed, i love german beers and cheeses. Got a question though: "apfelstrudel mit vannillesause und sachertorte" (prob wrote that wrong but hey) are those german dishes or austrian dishes? Cause i've went a couple of times to germany and austria on holidays, and i don't remember where i ate those dishes.

XD Well done. "vannillesause" is written with c vanillesauce , they are all austrian dishes