Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I started watching Rail Wars... What the fuck am I doing with my life?

I sit here and watch some stupid red head talk about wanting to shoot people, a big tit ditz act dumb, dudebro who wears a fucking bulletproof vest for no reason, and the MC traingasms whenever he gets a chance.

This is an anime about TRAINS and people who want to be ENGINEERS and TRAIN DRIVING PEOPLE apparently.

Yet I continue to watch it. No matter how much I think "Man I dont like this" I cant stop myself, because deep down im getting enjoyment out of how dumb this anime is.

I can't say its the *worst* because I watch waaaaaaaay too much anime to remember it all clearly, but Ixion Saga DT stands out as particularly bad. It wasn't funny and I just felt bad for that one guys...yeah. This one wasn't *bad* but it gave me a ton of regret was Mai Hime. I actually really enjoyed it and was emotionally invested in it with all the feels and then that ending. Fuck that ending, I felt like I wasted my time. Same sort of deal with Air Gear.

"Quoting Yachi... forgot to add the quote thing and now I'm to lazy to add it(not to lazy to edit this post...)

I can only think "Choo-Choo Motherfucker!"

On a serious note I never understood thing's that simulate real life... *Cough* Simulators of any kind, parody or not... they're dreadful. Well, since you are getting something out of it, its a win/lose for you.

• 4 months later...