Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

Just realized we didn't actually have one of these o.O Or at least I couldn't find one >_> so I'm not sure if there is some forum rule which forbids you from hating against Anime >_> but anyway the title pretty much states the purpose of this thread, There are obviously some Anime's which will be better then others for a multitude of reasons, But some Anime's are just straight out crap, So post ones that you regret watching/ Would warn others about so they can either get curious and end up watching them anyway or stay well away from them, Feel free to discuss it as well if enough people start posting so I'll go ahead and start off with 1 that I hated.

Seikon no Qwaser both seasons.

Absolutely hated the idea of using breast milk as power, They used practically any reason they could just to get tits out ( More so then just normal anime fanservice ) and the second season really hit the confusion nail in there when the Main Protagonist becomes a Female but then keeps reverting between Male and Female.

Probably one of the worst Anime's I've ever seen and one of the only ones that I actually gave up on half way through a season.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I usually don't watch the ones I didn't like till the end, I usually drop them after a few episodes. The worst ones that I watched till the end are - Amaenaide yo!!, Magikano, He is My Master, Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito and Girls Bravo.

I'll say that "Mars of Destruction" is the worst Anime I've ever seen.

Anyone who states another Anime as the worst, simply hasn't seen this..

(Though it is just an OVA).

And yeah, I'm with you there, as Seikon no Qwaser is also the worst Anime series I've ever seen until now.

I just watched one and a half episodes, but I always got that urge to puke for some reason, and I seriously couldn't stand watching it -__-

@killerinside

Weird, I watched He is my master some years ago, where I hadn't been affected by Japanese stuff at all, and I seriously liked it.

I'll say that "Mars of Destruction" is the worst Anime I've ever seen.

Anyone who states another Anime as the worst, simply hasn't seen this..

(Though it is just an OVA).

And yeah, I'm with you there, as Seikon no Qwaser is also the worst Anime series I've ever seen until now.

I just watched one and a half episodes, but I always got that urge to puke for some reason, and I seriously couldn't stand watching it -__-

@killerinside

Weird, I watched He is my master some years ago, where I hadn't been affected by Japanese stuff at all, and I seriously liked it.

No idea man, I watched it long ago as well and it was really meh for me.

School Days (Damn Ending!)

A lot more then the ending was ruined in that Anime, at first I was like yeah this is good, then he started to stray a little from the right path and I was like whoaa, then he just slept with anything with a pulse and I just facepalmed and thought what an ass.

A lot more then the ending was ruined in that Anime, at first I was like yeah this is good, then he started to stray a little from the right path and I was like whoaa, then he just slept with anything with a pulse and I just facepalmed and thought what an ass.

Yeah, that's right. I can't believe it traumatized me for a while after I finished it. It was the only anime that has done that to me so far.

Yeah, that's right. I can't believe it traumatized me for a while after I finished it. It was the only anime that has done that to me so far.

I was just annoyed by the fact that my effort went to waste :/, Oh well the VN shall be good once it's fully translated with all the full updates so there may still be hope for School Days in my books.

I was just annoyed by the fact that my effort went to waste :/, Oh well the VN shall be good once it's fully translated with all the full updates so there may still be hope for School Days in my books.

From what I've heard, the School Days VN actually has some good endings that won't lead to anyone dying. I hope that this is true, for my own sake. XD

Edited by Ray Asakura
From what I've head, the School Days VN actually has some good endings that won't lead to anyone dying. I hope that this is true, for my own sake. XD

Exact same reasons as my own, I wanna see the outcome for if he actually stays true to Katsura :D

More of feeling like I wasted a day rather than regretting or disliking an anime, and now that I think about it, when I watch animes today I don't dislike as much things anymore since many shows I've watched good or bad at least had something I hated and now they don't bother me since I sometimes understand the reason that it's part of the show. I've enjoyed ALL the last 10+ animes with that mindset but part of it is just watching animes with the genres I enjoy. The last anime I wasted a day off on was 11 Eyes.

I usually drop anime if they are too crappy, you guys should do the same. It makes no sense to watch an anime which you can't stand. Anyway, the worst anime I've ever watched is probably Fruits Basket. I didn't like that "be friendly and everything will work out" story at all. I actually don't even know why I watched the anime. I read the manga before and didn't like it either. But well, I gave it 6/10 so it's not really that bad, at least the humor was great.

I usually drop anime if they are too crappy, you guys should do the same. It makes no sense to watch an anime which you can't stand. Anyway, the worst anime I've ever watched is probably Fruits Basket. I didn't like that "be friendly and everything will work out" story at all. I actually don't even know why I watched the anime. I read the manga before and didn't like it either. But well, I gave it 6/10 so it's not really that bad, at least the humor was great.

Well, I've already watched that one before and I thought that it was so-so in the end. The ending wasn't very convincing for me...

Well, I've already watched that one before and I thought that it was so-so in the end. The ending wasn't very convincing for me...

Well like I said, it was just a personal thing. I fuckin hate those happy-friendly stories and that's obviously my reason for disliking it. I pretty sure a lot of people like the anime/manga. And the ending, I can't even remember it...

Well like I said, it was just a personal thing. I fuckin hate those happy-friendly stories and that's obviously my reason for disliking it. I pretty sure a lot of people like the anime/manga. And the ending, I can't even remember it...

Well, everything depends on one's preferences in the end so there's nothing we can do about that.

From what I've heard, the School Days VN actually has some good endings that won't lead to anyone dying. I hope that this is true, for my own sake. XD

i thought theres only one ending like that where nobody dies.. :confused:

but hey, who knows.. i heard that HQ version of the vn will add more stuff and more gore to it. i could be wrong:p