Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

And that's not even the problem. I'm fine if an anime doesn't contain any romance but if they're planning to NOT use any romance then why the hell are there such scenes? It's like : Hey, here's some romance, just becaue I can. Seriously, if you don't want to have any romance in your story then don't use romantic scenes, is it that hard to understand?

Yes,at first they make us thinking that there will be a chance for romance to develop and then let it hanging.Why the heck it that.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes,at first they make us thinking that there will be a chance for romance to develop and then let it hanging.Why the heck it that.

and naruto x hinata isn't the only romance that had a chance to develop. there was "sasuke x sakura" "sasuke x ino" "naruto x sakura" and from what i remember (then again this could just be some fan flashes i saw online) "Tamari (the sand village girl friends with garaa. you know, the one with a big ass fan) x Shikumaru (the shadow jutsu guy, from leaf village)". but oh well, all i care about when i was a kid was the fighting, this anime had some EPIC proportion fights.

and naruto x hinata isn't the only romance that had a chance to develop. there was "sasuke x sakura" "sasuke x ino" "naruto x sakura" and from what i remember "Tamari x Shikumaru".

You forgot sasuke x naruto though, they even kissed each other.

but oh well, all i care about when i was a kid was the fighting, this anime had some EPIC proportion fights.

Well I watched it some years ago when I was in that "boobs are everywhere" phase of life (isn't it called puberty?) and so I was obviously interested in love and stuff. Oh and boobs. Anyway, enough of naruto and my puberty, it isn't a bad anime but nothing for intelligent and wise people like us.

it's accerl shit world it's a story about a fat slim ball being a pig holy shit it's sooo fucked up

Yes it is but i'm not judging the characters if you ask me.. i would judge the story first.. and why not a fat guy can't be MC? its a REVOLUTION ..! *laughing*

why not a fat guy can't be MC? its a REVOLUTION ..! *laughing*

IMO,most people watch animes to avoid reality(except for some serious drama animes). Everything is just awesome in anime(cute and innocent girls,multiple girls love one guy,cool and powerful guys,etc).

Accel world breaks that and makes a MC which is even worst than one would find in real-life(i.e;the look)

Accel world breaks that and makes a MC which is even worst than one would find in real-life(i.e;the look)

Agreed with this but I would prefer da MC fat guy (AW) in real life than makoto in real life nuff said.. i don't really know what i'm saying right know...

its a REVOLUTION ..! *laughing*

revolution indeed, cant remember any anime i've seen with a fat dude as the MC.

That said ,i think accel world is quite a nice show, i think it would be getting a second season if the Blu-rays and DvDs sell well, or if the LN continues to pump out good stuff

Agreed with this but I would prefer da MC fat guy (AW) in real life than makoto in real life

I am not saying about the personality. Just the look.

As for personality,Haru is the same as many other protag.No problem here.

THE PROBLEM IS FAT PIG.

i think it would be getting a second season if the Blu-rays and DvDs sell well, or if the LN continues to pump out good stuff

According to Zaig from accel world thread,accel world will get season 2 bcoz a lot of characters are foreshadowed at the end of final episode.(all are girls though ,LoL)

According to Zaig from accel world thread,accel world will get season 2 bcoz a lot of characters are foreshadowed at the end of final episode.(all are girls though ,LoL)

oh yeah sounds great ,hope to see more action since a few more people join the black legion with haru and gang

i laughed like mad watching this video lolz

You wouldn't had laughted if you seen the anime. I wanted to find it but only saw like 2 minutes, wussed out.. all i remember was this adulting have sex with a kid (both guys) and he was sticking a ice cube up his butt while they f*cked and the thing melted when the adult got to climax (orgam, cummed, whatever you want to call it).

THANK GOD I SAW A CENSORED VERSION, even the opening was f*cken weird. F*CKEN WEIRD, SH*T.

I like Naruto, but the fillers I hate with a passion, same goes with bleach. those too I just hate the damn fillers.

Kanokon I think it was call, I dropped at epi 4. The first anime I ever dropped. prue fanservice(sp?) crap. I can handle alot of crap, but Fillers and crap loads of fanservice are not them.

Tokko and tenjo tenge, WTF is with the damn open endings people!!!!

the new .Hack// movie that came out with that funkie CGI, I waste 2 hours of my life on that piece of sh!t -_- Give me back my 2 hours!!!!

Madlax I love the opening, I love Noir and El Cazador de la Bruja, but Madlax sucked bad and was boaring as hell when there was no fighting going on. the main characters don't even meet until epi 22 I think it was.

and yeah, why the Fruits basket hate, I love it both the series and the manga. I wish they would make a OVA with Tohru's parents past, but I guess it's a series aimed more at women though.

Where's the forced romance in SAO?

I would like to know as well. I don't see the forced romance either.

You wouldn't had laughted if you seen the anime. I wanted to find it but only saw like 2 minutes, wussed out.. all i remember was this adulting have sex with a kid (both guys) and he was sticking a ice cube up his butt while they f*cked and the thing melted when the adult got to climax (orgam, cummed, whatever you want to call it).

THANK GOD I SAW A CENSORED VERSION, even the opening was f*cken weird. F*CKEN WEIRD, SH*T.

wth man thats just gross....

or weird....

or maybe gross-weird

wth man thats just gross....

or weird....

or maybe gross-weird

yeah, I'm not crazy about yaoi either.

I'm also not crazy with characters having sex with such a big age gap between them either, even in yuri. Buuttt... Sono hanabira 7 was an exception to that and has been the only exception since. lol. I guess cause the older woman, Takako (i think her name is) wasn't forcing the younger one, Runa, into anything and that Takako acts younger than she actually is. lol. and it's actually Runa that does the attacking. lol

and No I am not a lolicon, I'm a female. lol. though I have no Idea if there really are any female lolicons. lol.

Edited by Natsuki
yeah, I'm not crazy about yaoi either.

I'm also not crazy with characters having sex with such a big age gap between them either, even in yuri. Buuttt... Sono hanabira 7 was an exception to that and has been the only exception since. lol. I guess cause the older woman, Takako (i think her name is) wasn't forcing the younger one, Runa, into anything and that Takako acts younger than she actually is. lol. and it's actually Runa that does the attacking. lol

and No I am not a lolicon, I'm a female. lol. though I have no Idea if there really are any female lolicons. lol.

If you like Loli Guys then that means your a Shotacon. (Shota Guys)

• 4 months later...