Okay, I haven't seen them yet. I don't know if any of you people like them, but I wanted to start a thread with furry posts. There is such a wide range of furries I'm want to see which kind people like. Like the food topic. Any picture is cool, H or otherwise.

f6155_5401134.jpg

f5973_5392023.jpg

131299667839.jpg

4620494.jpg

4497862.jpg

4243784.jpg

1ea5af3b1b175b643824479a6018527c.jpg

A furry eroge, that would be interesting.

(Yes I know about Wanko to Kurasou, but I want something a bit more... interesting...)

Oh, most defiantly. I was thinking that for a while. I'm surprised it isn't added in fantasy eroge. Kamidori had different races, why not some furries? Although, arguably, MGQ has furries. Like tamomo's lieutenant, or the behemoth girl. But a true furry eroge would be nice.

what are "furries"???

Such characters have fur covering most or all of their body.

Fur is a synonym for hair, used more in reference to non-human animals, usually mammals; particularly those with extensive body hair coverage. The term is sometimes used to refer to the body hair of an animal as a complete coat, also known as the "pelage". Fur is also used to refer to animal pelts which have been processed into leather with the hair still attached. The words fur or furry are also used, more casually, to refer to hair-like growths or formations; particularly when the subject being referred to exhibits a dense coat of fine, soft "hairs".

Any picture is cool, H or otherwise.

Gelbooru - Image List / furry

Such characters have fur covering most or all of their body.

Fur is a synonym for hair, used more in reference to non-human animals, usually mammals; particularly those with extensive body hair coverage. The term is sometimes used to refer to the body hair of an animal as a complete coat, also known as the "pelage". Fur is also used to refer to animal pelts which have been processed into leather with the hair still attached. The words fur or furry are also used, more casually, to refer to hair-like growths or formations; particularly when the subject being referred to exhibits a dense coat of fine, soft "hairs".

Gelbooru - Image List / furry

Oh... like Horo of spice and wolf???

kazuyakuroda_horo.jpg

Edited by VNHunter
Oh... like Horo of spice and wolf???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3316[/ATTACH]

Horo is a Kemonomimi, but some do indeed consider her a furry as well. Most furries however have full skin fur, or much more animalistic features.

I have nothing against some full on Erotic Anthropromorphism(yay big word). Furry on the internet usually comes with a whole negative connocation, almost like a racist slur. I don't get the whole creepy mascot suit thing, or thinking you are a cat or tiger or whatever, and I'm not gay or into having sex with animals. Like most normal perceptions people jump to conclusions way too quickly.

Some examples of furries I could deal with(Jessica Elwood does some awesome artwork):

Seisha_by_JessicaElwood.jpgCome_to_bed__by_JessicaElwood.jpgNightmare_Kayla_by_JessicaElwood.jpgEmo_Kitten_by_JessicaElwood.jpg

Horo is a Kemonomimi, but some do indeed consider her a furry as well. Most furries however have full skin fur, or much more animalistic features.

I have nothing against some full on Erotic Anthropromorphism(yay big word). Furry on the internet usually comes with a whole negative connocation, almost like a racist slur. I don't get the whole creepy mascot suit thing, or thinking you are a cat or tiger or whatever, and I'm not gay or into having sex with animals. Like most normal perceptions people jump to conclusions way too quickly

hmmm... thanks for the brain food (info)...

*intellectual stuff*

Well yeah, Haika-sensei said it all, nothing to add.

Furry on the internet usually comes with a whole negative connocation

Like everything else which doesn't fit the common sense of people. I don't know it, I don't like it. Baaaakas~

Dont apologize?

Each to their own, If someone doesnt like it, they dont have to pay attention to it.

Correct... everyone's born to be unique, even twins have differences...

(don't worry, if they complain, I'll "silence" them for good [just kidding]) :D