What was the last thing you did before coming here?

Post whatchu did before connecting online/visiting erogegames forum :cool:

anything at all.

bought snacks (french fries and sandwich) on my way home, I ate, read some manga before turning on my PC and coming online

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VNH- ur confusing what you're doing to what you did before getting on the Internet :p hehe

I was waiting for some downloads to finish and decided to just lie down and fell asleep for an hour before older sis came banging on my door waking me up, now here I am.

VNH- ur confusing what you're doing to what you did before getting on the Internet :p hehe

I was waiting for some downloads to finish and decided to just lie down and fell asleep for an hour before older sis came banging on my door waking me up, now here I am.

I was here 13 hours ago... straight... no sleep

It may look like bragging to you, but it's a nightmare to us who have insomnia...

Lol it's 02:34 in the morning and I won't go to bed until 8AM, I'll then wake up at around 12AM and repeat this process.

Idk how I actually have been able to live healthy this way.

Lol it's 02:34 in the morning and I won't go to bed until 8AM, I'll then wake up at around 12AM and repeat this process.

Idk how I actually have been able to live healthy this way.

man... It's 9:37AM here... and this is my 11th day of no sleep because of this 14 year old curse called "insomnia"

man... It's 9:37AM here... and this is my 11th day of no sleep because of this 14 year old curse called "insomnia"

Some are just born to be able to function without sleep, Soon it'll take a toll on your body though.

Some are just born to be able to function without sleep, Soon it'll take a toll on your body though.

my region is near VHunter so i know how was it like...

u can see me keep appear online for past few days without log off and replying..

it's a proof that we are too tired to sleep~

I was never born with it... It just started when I started going to school when i was 5... toll??? well, there is a little... but what the heck, it has it's advantages, specially in studies...

(well, i think i should get out of this thread now before someone gets mad... i'm getting off track)

I was never born with it... It just started when I started going to school when i was 5... toll??? well, there is a little... but what the heck, it has it's advantages, specially in studies...

(well, i think i should get out of this thread now before someone gets mad... i'm getting off track)

Lol it's a discussion thread and we're discussing insomnia, Soo not really off track ( Well maybe a little >_> ) but meh